January 23, 201115 yr comment_28537 Yeah, usually that's the way it goes with all of events though sadly. Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28542 I'd say GTA IV is totally worth it, even for the single player alone, especially now that it's fairly cheap. The writing in the game is very good and clever, and the DLC expansions are almost better than the original game, especially The Ballad of Gay Tony. BoGT has so many great, hilarious, awesome, and messed up moments in it. Gameplay-wise it can be pretty fun just wreaking havoc, but it is exponentially more fun in multiplayer.Looks like you can get the Complete Edition (the game with both DLCs, which, aside from the fact that they reuse the same city, are practically entirely new games in themselves) for about $40 with free shipping at Amazon:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0045EI7I4 Report
January 23, 201115 yr Author comment_28554 I'm jumping on in 10 minutes. I'll have some updates etc, so probably 20 minutes or so I'd imagine. Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28567 I would just be able to get on, fairly late...sorry I missed out. Working on homework isn't always the best idea. Report
January 23, 201115 yr Author comment_28568 No worries, Oath. There will always be a next time. Report
January 23, 201115 yr Author comment_28572 BTW, someone passed out while gaming and streaming our game last night. lol Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28577 No doubt. Such a headache too. lol, I'm surprised I made it that long. First time I've stayed up that late in forever.And the stream quality was horrid for some reason. I'm not sure what happened with it. Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28579 http://www.justin.tv/gamercide/b/278123419PK Chase Cam starts at 39:20. Dateranoth and I in a chopper following PK. Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28582 I had a great time btw. Even if I did pass out. lol. We have to do it again. Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28583 Me too. You passed out in the passenger seat of my car. I had to leave you behind. Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28584 lol. I woke up to a dimmed xbox and a disconnected controller. I was out for like 2 hours before I stopped the stream. Too bad the quality was horrible, and too bad I woke up with such a headache. Report
January 23, 201115 yr Author comment_28586 This is for GG, for future reference.<br><br><br><br><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="300" width="400" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title= Don Knotts and Miami Vice&channel=peeknuckle&archive_id=278134964" /></object><br /><a href="http://www.justin.tv/peeknuckle#r=-rid-&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width: 320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from peeknuckle's channel on Justin.tv</a> Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_28625 That was just depressing, I get home in time, get on xbox, invite, almost in, hear a voice... disconnected from live. Repeat four times. And i was all ready to stay up way late too. Thankfully I had bs'ing to do. Report
January 24, 201115 yr Author comment_28630 I think you and Title were battling it out. As soon as you tried to enter, he got D/C'ed. We brought him back in, he'd last a little and then DC all over again.Get him, Title! Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_28646 At least he got to join, lol. Naw, I still blame my connection. It's disconnecting on it's own every 5-10 minutes still. Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_28677 Lol, I actually fell asleep during the game. I just remember nobody would go get a freaking bus or van so I just sat there for a bit then fell sleep woke up and turned off the box. Report
January 24, 201115 yr Author comment_28706 I KNEW IT! Your car was all dinged up in the front and resting inside of a chain link fence. As many health kits you picked up to fix it, I figured you had to of fallen asleep. LOLDon Knotts, mother f**ker. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.