January 21, 201115 yr Author comment_28394 Well, I won't be there. My disc drive decided it doesn't want to read discs anymore. Second time this has happened, despite me installing all the games I play most. Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_28399 Damn! What does installing it do, just make it load faster? Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_28401 Damn! What does installing it do, just make it load faster?A little bit in some games. The main benefit is that, after reading the inserted disc, the disc drive doesn't need to be used, so the disc doesn't spin at all. This saves wear and tear on your disc drive, and prevents discs from getting scratched, such as by the Xbox being moved while in operation. It's also much quieter.I like to keep most of the games I might want to play installed, usually 2-5 of them, since I have a 120GB HDD. With your 250GB HDD space shouldn't be an issue at all. Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_28407 Yeah, I should probably install my games I have now just to be safe. Do you have any idea how much space a game takes on average?And PK that really stinks...I was looking forward to gaming with you. Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_28409 Do you have any idea how much space a game takes on average?http://stripesonfire.com/nsc/Or:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202456 Report
January 21, 201115 yr Author comment_28414 I'm ordering a 250GB Kinect unit right now. I'm hoping it comes with a transfer kit. It should for that price. Report
January 21, 201115 yr Author comment_28416 Crisis averted. I still have the transfer kit that Spawn sent me awhile back. Got confirmation that it'll work. Woo! Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_28417 Nice buy! Too bad it won't be here in time and more so too bad that the game isn't cross platform. Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_28418 Nice! If you're getting it shipped though, I'm guessing it may take close to a week to get it. Report
January 21, 201115 yr Author comment_28421 Well, if I can get my affiliate link from my friend within the hour, I'll have it by Saturday. The benefits of Amazon Prime. lol Report
January 21, 201115 yr Author comment_28424 Amazon Prime still has the free year offer for students. Very worth it. Report
January 21, 201115 yr Author comment_28426 Well, if I can get my affiliate link from my friend within the hour, I'll have it by Saturday. The benefits of Amazon Prime. lolOrdered with a few minutes to spare. lolShould be on GTA with you all tomorrow night! Report
January 22, 201115 yr comment_28429 That's freaking sweet. Hopefully all goes well and I get everything done I have to at work tomorrow and I'm in! Report
January 22, 201115 yr comment_28435 I suppose I'll probably be able join, late. Hopefully if all of the people who are playing have BoGT we can play that. Though the parachute glitch may have been patched, it still has much better car and bike spawns in multiplayer. Report
January 22, 201115 yr Author comment_28437 We'll be starting off in vanilla, to make sure everyone gets in. Report
January 22, 201115 yr comment_28454 I have the edition with Lost and the Damned and BoGT. So I hope nothing will be a problem. Report
January 22, 201115 yr Author comment_28466 Hoping this latest tracking information is wrong. Last night, it was in transit, leaving out of Reno, NV. This morning I check, and it says this: Latest Event: Memphis TN - Departure Scan - Jan 22, 2011 4:06:00 AM Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.