January 22, 201115 yr Author comment_28470 Got off the phone with customer support. It's not an error. They really did send my package to Memphis. It's okay, though. They're refunding my $3.99 shipping.WTF AMAZON!?!?!? Report
January 22, 201115 yr Author comment_28472 Fukinay. Now my package is in Colfax, which is 20 minutes away from me. I should tell them to just leave it there, and let me pick it up. They always get lost up here, especially FedEx, who is delivering this.DRAMAAAAAAAAAAA Report
January 22, 201115 yr comment_28474 When i send my 360 to get serviced they send it to texas, then apparently it's quicker to ship to new york to catch a plane back here, came in at la, up to sacremento, then back down ...... shipping sometimes sucks. Report
January 22, 201115 yr Author comment_28477 I don't think it was ever in TN. I think it was a snafu on their tracking doohickey. No reason for it to leave Reno, then travel to Memphis, only to come back to Cali. Reno is just over the hill from me. Not even an hour trip. Report
January 22, 201115 yr comment_28478 LoL @ retarded tracking.I HATE watching the tracking page when I'm waiting for something. Seems like it makes time go slower. Almost like watching a download progress bar on the computer. I hope you get things sorted out today PK! Report
January 22, 201115 yr Author comment_28479 Oh, I will. Like I told you earlier... I'm parking out on the front 40 and listening for their dumb, lost asses driving by. lol Report
January 22, 201115 yr Author comment_28503 Bam, baby. Setting it all up right now. Of course, though, I can't find my damn HDMI cable. That'll have to wait. Report
January 22, 201115 yr comment_28508 lol, I missed a good show. I'm in. Whooped *** at work today and got all our stuff done. I'll be gaming, and streaming tonight! Report
January 22, 201115 yr comment_28512 I ordered a copy last night, so we will have to do this again. Got the complete edition for free on the Buy 2 Get 1 Free Amazon has going on. Report
January 22, 201115 yr Author comment_28513 You know you're getting out of shape, when you play 10 minutes of Kinect Adventure and you need to shower.Also, playing it locally, since I know you can upload and share lame pictures of yourself. Until I know how to disable that, it's staying that way. lol Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28515 Tonight.I'd love to play, but Coy is working and has to get up early tomorrow. No way I can stay up till 1AM EST just to play. Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28518 There will seemingly be an unofficial second game going on tomorrow night (Sunday) as well. I'd play, and Mandy says, though she can't play tonight, she would tomorrow. Report
January 23, 201115 yr Author comment_28519 You should arrange an earlier time next week for the same game. Maybe get more into it, that can't join in on this one. Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28522 You should arrange an earlier time next week for the same game. Maybe get more into it, that can't join in on this one.YESssss this this this this this. Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28528 Amazon Prime still has the free year offer for students. Very worth it.One of the best things about Amazon although my orders never come in on time. Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28529 I can't make it tonight unless you guys are going to be on way late into the morning. I'll hop online when I get back home and see if you guys are still playing. Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28530 Stupid question: is GTA IV worth getting? I don't have that yet and I was wondering what the multi-player is like because playing alone sucks. Report
January 23, 201115 yr Author comment_28532 The free roam multiplayer is fun, but I don't see many still playing it. Used to be a once a week thing for us.The multiplayer competitive modes were never fun for me. Don't let that sway your opinion of it, though. Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28533 Stupid question: is GTA IV worth getting? I don't have that yet and I was wondering what the multi-player is like because playing alone sucks.It's fun when we get a bunch of people playin like what they are trying to schedule for tonight. I really don't play that much any more though unless a surprise gamercide playdate pops up like this though...so i can't really say any more. Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28534 Who's all attending tonight? I'm still on the fence if I'll be able to. Report
January 23, 201115 yr Author comment_28536 Won't know until it starts. We get lots of flakes who get all psyched for it, say they'll join and then never show up. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.