April 3, 201016 yr Author comment_319 Apparently, the DS Lite has Wi-Fi built into it. I have to check in my DSi real quick, but I'll get back to you in a second.Edit: Hmm, I'm assuming this is how you do it. When you start up Pokemon, before pressing Continue scroll down to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Settings. Search for an access point (depending on your cable provider, your router might have built in wireless) and it should pick up that signal. Then, get the WEP Key from the router and input it.To actually battle and trade with someone, I have no idea though. I'll have to check that out when I get home. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_334 it will be a bit boefre im up for battling anyone, all my guys are like 40-50's still got a ways to go Report
April 3, 201016 yr Author comment_344 Psh, don't worry, my highest is level 15 at the moment.Did that work though? Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_346 I might just get both Pokemans. I love Ho-Oh and Lugia. I played the CRAP out of Gold and Silver on the Gameboy. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_351 Psh, don't worry, my highest is level 15 at the moment.Did that work though?yeah just had to get the password on the wirless. but im connected now. Report
April 3, 201016 yr Author comment_352 You are gonna play through both of them?PS. I named you after a Mareep, Bacon. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_364 AWESOME. And yes, I'm gonna play through both of them. AT THE SAME TIME. And just an FYI, I'll name my first Pokemon after you. Hell, I'll do it right now on my Gameboy. You want Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chikorita, or Pikachu (I have Yello and Silver)? Report
April 3, 201016 yr Author comment_367 Totodile. Man, if they had Treecko I would totally be him. Treecko is a total bad ass with that twig in his mouth. Report
April 3, 201016 yr Author comment_373 Treecko bettar. Favorite Pokemon, those legendaries got nothin' on him. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_380 I dunno. Squirtle WAS a complete bad ass. TREECKO AND SQUIRTLE HAVE A BATTLE TO THE FAINT (lol, I'm funny) THIS WEEKEND, ONLY ON PAY-PER-VIEW! Report
April 3, 201016 yr Author comment_408 I giggled at your I'm funny comment, lol.But Squirtle did have those sunglasses... Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_424 Gold>Silver. Although I have 2 siblings and we all played Pokemon, so I played them both.I'll have to get Pokemon so I can play with you Syc. My favorite Pokemon is also my main in brawl:Pika power! Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_432 I need to get Silver, that and Pokemon Yellow were my most played GB games ever. Report
April 3, 201016 yr Author comment_570 Definitely, get it Sam. You too Pan.Also, Stealthy, I figured out how to Battle and stuff. In The PokeCenter, if you go towards the back you will see stairs leading up with 2 people there, you talk to them and it sets it up for you. Also, one more thing. When you enter the PokeCenter go to the right and you'll see stairs leading down. That is where you set up your Pal Pad. This is so you can add friends and stuff.Man, we can have GC Pokemon Tournaments, **** would be so cash. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_575 Dammit I'm gonna have to go get Pokemons now. I have Diamond already but I don't know about Pokemon compatibility issues. @Stealthy You should get Aminal Crossing too! Weed pulling party at my place! Everyone's invited! Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_587 @Stealthy You should get Aminal Crossing too! Weed pulling party at my place! Everyone's invited! weed pulling eh? man that sounds like so much fun. im running to gamestop now Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_591 weed pulling eh? man that sounds like so much fun. im running to gamestop now You better not be joking or I'm gonna revoke your invite to the party. There will be cake!On a different note I just ordered my Pokemon HeartGold edition from Walmart.com cause it's on sale online but not in store. Hopefully I'll have it at the end of next week. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_602 Man it is been years since I have played a handheld... don't even know what half of these games are. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_615 You better not be joking or I'm gonna revoke your invite to the party. There will be cake!On a different note I just ordered my Pokemon HeartGold edition from Walmart.com cause it's on sale online but not in store. Hopefully I'll have it at the end of next week.well i kinda was joking, but if you say its good ill pick it up once i get paid Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_636 well i kinda was joking, but if you say its good ill pick it up once i get paidWell did you play Animal Crossing on the GameCube? It's that but for the DS. If you can't find it for cheap I wouldn't go paying tons of money for it. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_640 Well did you play Animal Crossing on the GameCube? It's that but for the DS. If you can't find it for cheap I wouldn't go paying tons of money for it.nope never played it for the gamecube, never thought the gamecube was worth spending money on Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.