April 2, 201016 yr comment_117 So, I've finally received my DSi an hour ago, and bought Pokemon Heart Gold because Pokemon is the ****. Now, good folks of GC, I must know what other games I should buy. I already have a list of sorts.Professor Layton and the Curious VillageProfessor Layton and the Diabolical BoxThe World Ends With YouAdvance Wars: Days of RuinAdvance Wars 2: Black Hole RisingPhoenix Wright: Ace AttorneyPhoenix Wright: Justice for AllPhoenix Wright: Trials and TribulationsApollo Justice: Ace AttorneyPicross DSAnimal Crossing: Wild WorldMario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside StoryScribblenautsMario Kart DSKingdom Hearts 358/2 DaysFront MissionResident Evil: Deadly SilenceLegend of Zelda: Phantom HourglassFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IVKirby Superstar UltraChrono TriggerValkyrie Profile: Covenant of the PlumeDragon Quest IV and VShin Megami Tensei: Devil SurvivorPeggleAce Attorney: Miles Edgeworth Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_119 I've played The World Ends With You. Pretty cool, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I don't really have anything to add to that list, but I'd say get the first Phoenix Wright game before you get them all to see if you like them lol. Report
April 2, 201016 yr Author comment_123 I've already played through and beaten Ace Attorney and Justice for All, I for sure love the series, but would like an actual copy of them as well. Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_131 Mario Kart DS is one of the best Mario Kart games if not THE best. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is fun if you can deal with the slow pacing/repetitiveness.Front Mission is a really fun turn based strategy/mech game.Resident Evil: Deadly Silence is a port of the original so....yeah, it's good. Report
April 2, 201016 yr Author comment_144 Ahh, knew I was forgetting a few things. Mario Kart DS and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. I'll take a look at Front Mission and Resident Evil. Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_147 LOZ Phantom Hourglass was pretty enjoyable, but I'm a Legend of Zelda junkie.When you get Animal Crossing let me know, cause I don't have any one to run around with on that game. Report
April 2, 201016 yr Author comment_149 Ahh yes! Played a bit of Phantom Hourglass and I liked it. Have you played Spirit Tracks, yet? If so, what did you think of it?I will most definitely run around with you in Animal Crossing when I get it. Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_155 Haven't played Spirit Tracks yet, but I do want to get it.Good, I haven't played Animal Crossing in forever. We can pull weeds together! YAY! Report
April 2, 201016 yr Author comment_156 PULLING WEEDS YEAAAAAAAH.Btw, did I tell you that my DSi is...PINK!? Yup, bought a Pink one because it looked cool. Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_159 PULLING WEEDS YEAAAAAAAH.Btw, did I tell you that my DSi is...PINK!? Yup, bought a Pink one because it looked cool.Oh my gawd lol. That is either incredibly awesome or incredibly gay. Or both. Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_161 I'll toss in a few for ya. Here's my list of recommended DS titles that you may have missed.-The Final Fantasy Remakes (I-IV)-Kirby Superstar Ultra-Chrono Trigger-Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume-Dragon Quest IV and V-Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor-Peggle!!! (Of Course)-Ace Attorney: Miles Report
April 2, 201016 yr Author comment_172 OH NOOOOOO. HOW DID I FORGET CHRONO TRIGGER?! Love that game. I'll add all of your recommendations to the list.It seems this list is getting rather large. Wow.Kev, You know that a Pink DS is incredibly awesome when it's in my possession. Honestly, it's like hot pink, which makes it even better. Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_181 You already have Chrono, Scribblenauts and Pokemon listed. That's about all I know, that I'd recommend. Good choices. Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_185 Yeah I'd definitely recommend Final Fantasy 3 and 4 DS as well. 3 has more customization with the jobs system (choose your own classes and switch between them), but 4 has a better story. They're both pretty good. I really hope they make Final Fantasy 6 for the DS in the future, that's definitely my favorite FF game. Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_187 The 3 games I play on DS at the moment are Peggle Nights, Scribblenauts and Pokémon Soul Silver. I heart them all I'm not a massive DS man so most things escape my radar. I wouldn't even have Scribblenauts or Peggle if it wasn't for you lovely folks. Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_216 Soul Silver > Heart Gold thats all im saying hereAesthetically I agree. I like the color better and the cover pokemon looks cooler. The two versions of any Pokemon game are usually so similar (besides some of the monsters you can catch) that it's more about what color you want the game cartridge, box, and main menu to be than anything. LOL Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_220 kevin knows whats up if i think of any games for the ds that are worth getting ill let you know. cause as of now all i have is soul silver. Report
April 3, 201016 yr Author comment_228 We need to get some Trading and Battling going on guys!I like Ho-Oh better than Lugia though, so Heart Gold for me. Damn Silvies. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_230 We need to get some Trading and Battling going on guys!I like Ho-Oh better than Lugia though, so Heart Gold for me. Damn Silvies.I honestly have no clue what the eff either of those Pokemon are, but think Lugia looks cooler. So yeah, shut it Blingie. XD Report
April 3, 201016 yr Author comment_246 Psh, get out of here. Lugia looks like a flying whale. At least Ho-oh looks like it's meant to fly! Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_291 We need to get some Trading and Battling going on guys!I like Ho-Oh better than Lugia though, so Heart Gold for me. Damn Silvies.can you do that online now? Report
April 3, 201016 yr Author comment_297 Yupper doodles. I can't do it at the moment because of lack of wireless internet, but when I get home and set up my router with my DS, I'll be able to do stuff online. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_301 Yupper doodles. I can't do it at the moment because of lack of wireless internet, but when I get home and set up my router with my DS, I'll be able to do stuff online.you need to walk me through how to do that then. then once i have a respectable team and beat the game we can do battle Report
April 3, 201016 yr Author comment_303 For sure. What type of DS do you have? I'm not sure how the older ones work other then the DSi though. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.