April 5, 201016 yr comment_1224 Just roaming around, trying to catch ENTEI or RAIKOU. ******** ROAMING POKEMONS.Edit: Can't say ****?Wow. D.amnCan't say ****, ****, ****, ****, ***, ***** or intestines.Ok you can say intestines but why would you want to? Report
April 5, 201016 yr Author comment_1245 intestines are hawt.On a side note, I've given up on trying to catch Entei and Raikou...UNTIL I GET MASTER BALLS! Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1251 Pfffft Pokemon! There are so many other awesome DS games. LoLI loves my DSi. Report
April 5, 201016 yr Author comment_1259 Psh, you just jealous. Pokemon is badass. Logged 20 hours into this game already. Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1260 I am definitely NOT jealous of teh Poketardism. LoLI do like a lot of DS games though. I've been playing Infinite Space. Report
April 5, 201016 yr Author comment_1310 The bond us Poke Trainers share is strong! LolBut yeah, next game I get might be Animal Crossing or Advanced Wars: Day of Ruin. Maybe even a FF remake. Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1316 On a side note, I've given up on trying to catch Entei and Raikou...UNTIL I GET MASTER BALLS!you only get one master ball, unless you are insanely lucky and win the in game lotto Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1320 The last pokemon game that I have played was on game boy advance. lol Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1328 The last pokemon game that I have played was on game boy advance. lolyeah same here man, and sadly there is no dupe glitch like there was in the other ones. Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1332 yeah same here man, and sadly there is no dupe glitch like there was in the other ones.I loved that glitch... 99 master balls FTW! Report
April 6, 201016 yr Author comment_1402 fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUltra Balls suck against Legendaries, D : Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1406 i replayed pokemon yellow last year and glitched the ..-. ..- -.-. -.- out of it, heres my team -pikachu lvl 100venisaur lvl 100blastoise lvl 100charizard lvl 100mew lvl 100mewtwo lvl 100 Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1424 fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUltra Balls suck against Legendaries, D :get some one with false swipe, and some one who can sleep. its gg after that Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1438 What does false swipe do?Leaves a brown trail in your tightie whities. Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1445 What does false swipe do?it just like a normal hit but it will stop at 1 hp no matter whatLeaves a brown trail in your tightie whities. i lol'd Report
April 6, 201016 yr Author comment_1530 it just like a normal hit but it will stop at 1 hp no matter whatDo want! I must get that move. I have a damn Entei and Raikou on the run and poisoned, D : Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_1967 WOOOOOOOOO I got it. Time to begin my adventures on HeartGold. Report
April 7, 201016 yr Author comment_1972 YES. When you are able to, get your Pal Pad registration at the Poke Center. Report
April 8, 201016 yr Author comment_2094 I'm at the second gym in the Kanto Region. With 3 level 50+ pokemon and some level 30's. Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2101 I'm at the second gym in the Kanto Region. With 3 level 50+ pokemon and some level 30's.awesome, now just lvl up the other guys and we can fight Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2113 Well damn ya'll. I'm at the first gym. Got a little sidetracked by goin out today/tonight. Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2115 Well damn ya'll. I'm at the first gym. Got a little sidetracked by goin out today/tonight.wel then that just means getting going now. first gym is like 30 minutes into it Report
April 10, 201016 yr Author comment_2627 I beat up Misty. I'm cool. Dragonair is now level 41. : DMandy, what's your friend code again? The one you sent me in the message wasn't correct, it would look something like this XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. Just replace the X's with random numbers and that's how it should look. Make sure that when you go into the PokeCenter make a right and go down the stairs and talk to the first person on the right behind the counter. That should set everything up for you. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.