April 3, 201016 yr comment_649 That's a trailer from the GC version so you can get a feel of the game. Report
April 4, 201016 yr Author comment_741 Alright, so far we have:SycStealthyMandyBaconSajamAll with Pokemon or getting Pokemon. WE NEED MORE. Report
April 4, 201016 yr Author comment_880 Finished my 3rd Badge. I'm in Ecruteak City right now.Also, my uncle game me an egg which contained a Dratini in it, : D. So cool. Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_885 I got a pokewalker coming with mine. All the folks at the UNC campus are gonna be sooooooooo jealous of me walking around with that thing on. Report
April 4, 201016 yr Author comment_910 I want a Vulpix, D : Nine-tails so cool.I want a Eevee and a Fire Stone so I can get the Fire Evolution of it. Flameon I believe. Report
April 4, 201016 yr Author comment_955 Fire pokemons are the best. CANT GET ANY BETTER. They all look so cool. Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_976 LOZ Phantom Hourglass was pretty enjoyable, but I'm a Legend of Zelda junkie.I love zelda games, but that was by far the worst after EVERY mission you needed to return tot he same temple and repeat the same things you already did, i thought that got old real fast. Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_996 http://hawtymcbloggy.com/2010/04/04/the-best-of-video-game-easter-eggs-2010-edition/Check out the pokeeggs Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_1001 I love zelda games, but that was by far the worst after EVERY mission you needed to return tot he same temple and repeat the same things you already did, i thought that got old real fast.It definitely wasn't my favorite Zelda game, and the repetition did get a little annoying but I still enjoyed it. Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_1002 http://hawtymcbloggy...s-2010-edition/Check out the pokeeggsThose are awesome! I've never painted eggs before. Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_1006 It definitely wasn't my favorite Zelda game, and the repetition did get a little annoying but I still enjoyed it.I think i've gotten some enjoyment out of every zelda game ive played, but.... Ocarina of Time FTW! Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_1010 Those are awesome! I've never painted eggs before.Ever? Next Easter you should. Just so you can say you did. Plan it out and make them super awesome. Then, showcase them here. Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1015 How is your vulpix ever gonna evolve into ninetails?vulpix isnt part of my team so it doesnt bother me if it just sits in there. and it may have been a while but didnt vulpix just evolve with a firre stone? Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1021 I think i've gotten some enjoyment out of every zelda game ive played, but.... Ocarina of Time FTW!Oh most definitely. OOT was my favorite by far.Ever? Next Easter you should. Just so you can say you did. Plan it out and make them super awesome. Then, showcase them here.I shall try to remember that for next Easter.vulpix isnt part of my team so it doesnt bother me if it just sits in there. and it may have been a while but didnt vulpix just evolve with a firre stone?Yeah I forgot you had to use a fire stone on it. Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1026 my friend just bought a used platinum, it had all pokemon, they were all shiny with maxed out stats, he just moved his favorite to his heart gold Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1086 If someone gets a Nine-Tails they should name it Kyuubi, which is Japanese for Nine-Tails, and what they call the fox demon inside of Naruto. Report
April 5, 201016 yr Author comment_1173 Just roaming around, trying to catch ENTEI or RAIKOU. ******** ROAMING POKEMONS.Edit: Can't say ****?Wow. D.amn Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.