Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Just got a DSi

Featured Replies

  • Author

Also, I just received a Gamestop Gift Card, so I'm gonna buy Advance Wars Days of Ruin, and Final Fantasy IV. : D Can't wait to play them.

  • Replies 110
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I just received a Gamestop Gift Card, so I'm gonna buy Advance Wars Days of Ruin, and Final Fantasy IV. : D Can't wait to play them.

Final Fantasy 4? Sweet! (even though you should be getting Red Dead Redemption with that gift card so you can join in on the Gamercide Free Roam fun -wham)

If you want a good walkthrough (and a pretty funny one at that) check out BlueHighwind's walkthrough of it from the Final Fantasy Wikia: http://finalfantasy....IV/BlueHighwind

He's basically an arrogant, sarcastic b astard that has a walkthrough of pretty much every main FF game. I'm using his guide of 12 at the moment. The guides are funny because he'll get all sidetracked on stuff like how incredibly stupid Vaan is in 12 (and he's right, the main character in 12 is horrible, and thankfully doesn't have to be used outside of cities). Besides that, the guides actually do a decent job of helping you to get loot, beat bosses, and know where to go.

Also, I just received a Gamestop Gift Card, so I'm gonna buy Advance Wars Days of Ruin, and Final Fantasy IV. : D Can't wait to play them.

. . .

I just received a Gamestop Gift Card, so I'm gonna buy Advance Wars Days of Ruin, and Final Fantasy IV.

. . .

I'm gonna buy Advance Wars Days of Ruin, and Final Fantasy IV.

. . .

Advance Wars Days of Ruin

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

  • Author

Final Fantasy 4? Sweet! (even though you should be getting Red Dead Redemption with that gift card so you can join in on the Gamercide Free Roam fun -wham)

I'm not interested in Red Dead Redemption at all. Sorry man.

Putty, I agree. Can't wait.

Hey Syco. Just an fyi, I have Soul Silver now. I've been kinda busy though, so I haven't been playing it too much.

I beat up Misty. I'm cool. Dragonair is now level 41. : D

Mandy, what's your friend code again? The one you sent me in the message wasn't correct, it would look something like this XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. Just replace the X's with random numbers and that's how it should look. Make sure that when you go into the PokeCenter make a right and go down the stairs and talk to the first person on the right behind the counter. That should set everything up for you.

Lawls yeah I didn't know what I was doing. It should be: **** my wifi connection is screwed up for some reason.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

. . .

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

. . .

YESS

. . .

YE

. . .

Y

Y, it's a good letter.

  • Author

So, I've gotten a hell of a lot farther in Pokemon. My team is average of level 50 and above at the moment (unless I'm using my 2 Mewtwo's, one level 84 and the other level 71). Otherwise, my team is pretty alright at the moment. I've caught half of the pokemon I have seen. I has all gym badges, haven't beaten Ash yet, D :

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.