Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Skylark95

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skylark95

  1. LOL, that is so true PK. Here is a Movie Map: And also for a really cool zoom image: http://zoomquilt2.madmindworx.com/zoomquilt2.swf
  2. Click for full image
  3. Random crap part 2
  4. Random crap part 1
  5. For all you iphone, ipod lovers.
  6. College Years of Cartoons.
  7. Egg Art.
  8. Which makes you wonder what the crap MS is trying to do...
  9. Well crap... that really dums down some options on my contest.
  10. Never played any of the Castlevania games, so ya. lol I'll keep away from it then.
  11. One good thing about the online is that is gives you a selective amount of boost depending on how far you are behind the leader. Kind of sucks if you are the leader though.
  12. I have it... I just love this game.
  13. I don't know... IGN hasn't let me down yet so It is probably true.
  14. Very nice review man. I'm not much into fighting games myself, but this one does seem to stand above many others.
  15. LOL... the shamwow one made me laugh.
  16. The UI looks really cool. I like it.
  17. Well I think I got my answer... lol I bought it. I'll be sure to let you guys know what I think when I get to playing it.
  18. Alright... I'll take your word on it. Be sure to remind me to get it later since I really should be getting ready for work right about now.
  19. I haven't played shadow complex... anyone recommend that?
  20. after all the things that went through my head after seeing that picture... I'm really not sure how to respond to that Spawn. lol
  21. Skylark95 replied to NightWing XII's topic in Microsoft
    I think they are bringing back hydro thunder too...
  22. Skylark95 replied to NightWing XII's topic in Microsoft
    It wasn't near as good as the first one. You could probably find it cheap if you have a gamecube...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.