Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Skylark95

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skylark95

  1. Every Steam sale my ISP must hate me. I probably use more internet than half the tenants in my building combined. I at the moment have no data caps in place *knocks on wood*
  2. 50 GB? Convert that to MB and that is how much the game will cost after all the DLC...
  3. Yup... http://www.theverge.com/2013/10/5/4806758/half-life-3-trademark-disappears-from-european-system I'm the 3rd reply though... Half Life 3 confirmed?
  4. Still not getting the new console... but this is a nice change.
  5. That made me laugh more than it should of...
  6. It's like MS is playing a game of good idea / bad idea with all the changes they keep making to the system.
  7. Good to hear this after MS decided not to...
  8. ^^ Awesome ^^
  9. http://imgur.com/a/qkzxI
  10. Maybe I'm just blind... never been good at that hidden images stuff.
  11. Was I supposed to see something when I scrolled for that previous image?
  12. All this DRM crap is really making me like the Humble Bundle and GOG more and more.
  13. Few of the creepiest places on earth... http://imgur.com/a/QjjKS http://imgur.com/a/qTsoM
  14. Lazer Cut Paper... http://imgur.com/gallery/hcbkW

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.