Everything posted by Skylark95
-
Dreamcast
I still have the original disc to that game.
-
E3 sale for XBLA games
Braid any good?
-
Crashing of Castles 'n Stuff
I haven't played this game in forever... I should sometime.
-
The Odd and the Cool
What I want to know is what is up with the random pandas?
-
The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
Dragon is back... lol- The Odd and the Cool
LOL... Chris used to have that as his sig.- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
LOL PK... I always wonder the same thing.- The Odd and the Cool
that Ronald is kind of creepy...- The Odd and the Cool
NO kidding... lol I'm going to have that image stuck in my head for the rest of the day now. lol- Perfect Dark
We should set up a time for us all to play this in the future...- The Odd and the Cool
- Perfect Dark
I also love the single player... but I haven't tried the online yet...- The Odd and the Cool
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- The Odd and the Cool