Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Skylark95

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skylark95

  1. Skylark95 replied to PeeKnuckle's topic in Microsoft
    That was awesome! lol
  2. ^^ Very true
  3. ^^ I'll be at work during that time.
  4. LOL, such good times with UNO.
  5. This has to be one of the more strange, yet clever things that I have seen...
  6. ^^ That is genius!
  7. This is so damn true... lol
  8. I would be interested to see how this plays on console.
  9. My sister would flip if she saw a spider like that...
  10. I would like to see how that happened. lol
  11. That is what I figured... I found about 50% seems to work well.
  12. When it comes to audio... exactly how low would you bring it?
  13. <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="432" width="768" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda&channel=skylark95atc&archive_id=279591250" /></object><br /><a href="http://www.justin.tv/skylark95atc#r=-rid-&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width: 320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Skylark95 on Justin.tv</a><br><br> Your settings work well man.
  14. Kid you not.. that is what I used.
  15. Going to set this up and test it with a racing game (makes it easy to see if it is choppy). Any recommended increases for a 2 1/2 mbps upload speed?
  16. More here: http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1812020
  17. That's just dumb.... I like to find where it says that in the ToU
  18. that is very.... strange....
  19. Duke Nukem is in Fallout! lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.