Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dreamcast

Featured Replies

AWESOME! Sonic Adventure really was a sweet game. If the prices are good on the games, I may get some. I hope they have Sonic Adventure 2 eventually, I've never played it.

Sonic Adventure 2 is my absolute favorite sonic game ever created. Besides of course the updated version, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

AWESOME! Sonic Adventure really was a sweet game. If the prices are good on the games, I may get some. I hope they have Sonic Adventure 2 eventually, I've never played it.

It wasn't near as good as the first one. :(

You could probably find it cheap if you have a gamecube...

It wasn't near as good as the first one. :(

You could probably find it cheap if you have a gamecube...

Well I have a Wii, so I could play it if there's a GC version. Sweet, maybe once I've completed most of the games I'm currently playing I'll check it out, unless they release it on LIVE by then. May even get the first one to play again if it's reasonably priced (hopefully like 800 space bucks or less).

Resident Evil: Code Veronica, Powestone 2, MDK2...

There's so many that I wouldn't mind seeing on there. I can however just connect up the Dreamcast and play them properly. :)

Resident Evil: Code Veronica, Powestone 2, MDK2...

There's so many that I wouldn't mind seeing on there.  I can however just connect up the Dreamcast and play them properly.  :)

Yes! Powerstone is amazing, I hope they have that available too.

the one and only dreamcast game i really really really want.... is skies of arcadia. the gamecube version was ok, and i'd love a continuation, but i want the original almost as much as a legend of dragoon remake.

  • 1 month later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.