Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PaNfOoT

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PaNfOoT

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GubPWtA4F2s
  2. Lou Reed has been rather hit or miss, just from browsing all his solo stuff after the velvet underground. Metallica, meh, I'm fine just pretending they called it quits after the black album.
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMY3wiY_Uy0
  4. Picked up the album this past weekend, it is pretty intersting.
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeRpuGSupuE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M9iU2rv78Q I think this may be my favorite album of the whole year.
  6. That looks to good to be an XBLA game(and yes I did see the logo in the trailer). Have to wonder how its gonna fit under the file size and how long its going to be.
  7. So I got Pearl Jam Twenty, which is about 2 hours and 7 minutes long, the deluxe edition of the Nirvana Nevermind remaster, which is about 2 hours and 27 minutes long, and the new Steven Wilson solo album, which is about an hour and 20 minutes long. I've got a ton of stuff to listen too.
  8. Well, I like a bit of Lou Reed(his velvet underground stuff at least) and a bit of metallica(first 5 albums), but I don't think they really mix that well, think I might pass on this when it comes out.
  9. Having only listened to Octavarium and Black Clouds and Silver Linings which both had some great moments but where overall just okay, I wasn't particularly expecting much of the new album, but I've found it really great overall.
  10. Well, R.E.M. are calling it quits. They had a pretty good long run, and I would say with Collapse Into Now being their final album, there going off on a pretty good note.
  11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR7jyuxt-44 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjfhTQNjXrY I have no clue what the hell I just listened to. But it was Awesome. I think.
  12. Yeah, the only songs I really like are The Sound of Winter and All Night Doctors, but overall all it's not to bad.
  13. Yeeeaaaah, I think this will be the first Jack White thing I don't bother giving a listen to at all...
  14. obligatory WHERE IS HALF LIFE 3??? Anyway, kinda indifferent about this, since I plan on upgrading my PC soon and Counter strike source isn't exactly a very taxing game, but then again, this was would be starting with a new community and with friends.
  15. Just listened to Adore for the first time and holy crap, I should have started there instead of with Mellon Collie(which I do like, but can't say it isn't a struggle to listen to it in one go).
  16. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Az_7U0-cK0
  17. PaNfOoT replied to PaNfOoT's topic in Microsoft
    I couldn't possibly imagine using kinect to play this, I'm having a problems with precision in the challenge mode with the control.
  18. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haG1TtKBiEU
  19. PaNfOoT posted a topic in Microsoft
    Anyone besides me pick this one up? I can't really decide whether I like it or not. I thought it was pretty fun for the first half or so, but now that i'm getting towards the end, i'm finding myself just rage quitting because the AI keeps picking the worst paths and always just gets wiped out by lava or water.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.