Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PeeKnuckle

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PeeKnuckle

  1. For me, it seems the artists I really like, tend to hate their songs that get remembered most. A good example would be Epic by Faith No More. Mike Patton can't stand that song (either can I), but it's the song that got many fans listening to them. I think it's the fans that dictate if it becomes an anthem. More than likely, there's been bands that set out to create one, and it fell flat on its butt. I used to ask myself if bands write songs they know will be used in commercials later on. lol
  2. PeeKnuckle posted a topic in Microsoft
    <iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/17939653" width="400" height="225" frameborder="0"></iframe><p><a href=" BEGINS</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user343156">fish</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p><br> <br> Hopefully this will be out early next year. Interesting little game. It's a 3D game you can rotate, but the trailer only shows one side of it.
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aEEhN7_ZTw Don't like AC/DC, but I figured I'd add to this. lol
  4. Suck it, Navi. lol
  5. ^Would have rocked 100x's more, if the singer didn't wear a tight Members Only jacket. I do not get fashion these days. lol
  6. PeeKnuckle replied to PaNfOoT's topic in Microsoft
    My very first game on Crash Course, I came in 2nd place. I didn't even know there was a boost button! lol
  7. PeeKnuckle replied to PaNfOoT's topic in Microsoft
    Going on just the comments on MN's blog, it seems Crash Course is the better game. I never would have thought that, by the screenshots alone. Book by its cover anyone? I'm going to jump on in a bit to try them both out. Seems if you start Harm's Way as a gunner, you can net 100gs in the first game.
  8. PeeKnuckle replied to PaNfOoT's topic in Microsoft
    Here's the other game's link http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Doritos-Crash-Course/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410a71?cid=majornelson&partner=majornelson
  9. PeeKnuckle replied to PaNfOoT's topic in Microsoft
    Working URL http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Harms-Way/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410a70 Pan's had the br space code in it, so it brought up a bad request. Downloading now. Thanks, Pan.
  10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZz4_x4tA0o
  11. <div style="width: 480px;"><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" id="gtembed" width="480" height="392"> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /> <param name="movie" value="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=708071"/><param'>http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=708071"/><param name="quality" value="high" /> <embed src="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=708071" swLiveConnect="true" name="gtembed" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="true" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="392"></embed> </object><div style="font-size: 10px; font-family: Verdana; text-align: center; width: 480px; padding-top: 2px; padding-bottom: 2px; background-color: black; height: 32px;"><div><a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href="http://www.gametrailers.com" title="GameTrailers.com">Video Games</a> | <a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href="http://www.gametrailers.com/game/ms-splosion-man/14204" title="Ms. 'Splosion Man">Ms. 'Splosion Man</a> | <a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href="http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-debut-ms-splosion/708071" title="Exclusive Debut Teaser">Exclusive Debut Teaser</a></div><div style="padding-top: 3px;"><a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href=" title="XBox 360">XBox 360</a> | <a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href=" title="PS3">Playstation 3</a> | <a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href=" title="Wii">Nintendo Wii</a></div></div></div>
  12. PeeKnuckle replied to Banstyle's topic in Microsoft
    I'm not paying to be more frustrated. lol I stopped playing after the hardest levels made me rage quit.
  13. PeeKnuckle replied to PeeKnuckle's topic in Microsoft
    I completed all the tutorial/trial levels last night. I really dig the game, even if Carla says its a kiddie game. If I had 800 points, I would have snatched it up.
  14. PeeKnuckle posted a topic in Microsoft
    "Already out as a premier Windows Phone 7 title, Southend Interactive’s gorgeous puzzle/platformer ilomilo is now available on Xbox LIVE, waiting to be enjoyed in HD. What’s that? This snuck up on you? No worries, that’s to be expected since it truly did. The Microsoft product-exclusive game has been on the way for months, and out of the blue went live this holiday weekend without a scrap of hype, promotion or notice. The developer’s own blog doesn’t even mention it. Oh well, funny what viral awareness can do for sales! So, how do you get access to ilomilo? Simply head to this website, obtain a secret code to redeem on LIVE or Xbox.com, and then queue up the download. The catch is, sadly, the code only entitles you to the trial version; you’ll need to cough up 800 MSP for the full game. A price well worth it, though, in my opinion." [source - WouldYouKindly]
  15. I got Batman.
  16. This should help, Elite.
  17. Not usually my taste in music.
  18. Yeah, definitely a super group of artists from all over. When buying a Pigface album, you never know who will be in it. I kind of like that. Interesting assortments of play styles and genres, too.
  19. Ever listen to any Pigface, Em? Ogre from Skinny Puppy is a member. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vimB_mkZrS8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6HNC8I4O3Y

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.