Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PeeKnuckle

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PeeKnuckle

  1. It's a bummer, but I'm sort of glad. I think they lost that special magic a short time ago. Better to drop out completely, than just wither and fade.
  2. Dos mas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KanzSuaPsM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmOzoF2QJGg
  3. Here's a mini collection of songs in one video that showcase his different styles. Not all, but quite a few. Doesn't really do any of the songs justice, but it is a sampler. Here he is on the Henry Rollins show. I just love this clip. That's why I included it. lol
  4. Not even Zombie Eaters? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp6G0ThWEqM Patton has been in a number of bands. I'm sure one of them fits a style you'd like. Maybe Peeping Tom, Tomahawk, Lovage, Fantomas, Dillinger Escape Plan, Mr Bungle, Crudo or even his solo albums (strange though). If you still can't get into Patton, you never will and that's okay. lol
  5. Isis is an Ipecac band. =] Mike Patton strikes again! lol
  6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkJ7aHhRGMc
  7. One of my favorite albums growing up.
  8. I love lasagna, too.
  9. Had to add this one in, too. I'm so gay for Mike. lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2v2QJeXCyw
  10. PeeKnuckle replied to LGWyant's topic in Microsoft
    Same here. Rocket jumping from platform to platform was endless fun.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.