Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PeeKnuckle

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PeeKnuckle

  1. That was pretty bad ass. I tweeted it and gave your son credit. =]
  2. :::UPDATE::: The contest has ended and Dateranoth is our winner. Congratulations! His entry Other entries Skylark Vocals Thank you to everyone who entered, and keep an eye open for future contests. The lovely and extremely wonderful bs angel (follow her on the Twitters!), has given us another Noble Six avatar helmet code. To win this one, you'll need to use some MSPaint skills. Nothing too hard. Just put a Halo character into a ballet tutu. That's it! Since I'll be using a random number generator, you can even just post two images. One of a character, and another of a tutu. Just add in a plus (+) sign or something. Appropriate tutu Doing it wrong Contest ends Wednesday night. Post your entries into the contest thread, on our forums, here. Be sure to read our contest rules!
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xfv8h6nI-8
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY7xg92aNrY
  5. Jimmy Fallon, all Bieb'd out.
  6. This is currently stuck in my head
  7. I laughed out loud at the habitat tunnel. lol
  8. Everyone is of the stuff they create. There's about 50 things I'd change in my Mafia II review, but it's already let loose into the ether... and Google cache. lol
  9. I wasn't saying you should change your review. Just that I would have knocked it back a tad, if I reviewed it. At the very least, they could have thrown in some AI bots or scaled back the difficulty for solo players.
  10. Nice review, Kevin. It's too bad the single player is so difficult. I would have taken half a point for that, if I scored reviews. If anyone picks this game up well after the release date, they'll pretty much be playing solo. Maybe they'll patch the single player.
  11. lol I saw that, Sky. =p
  12. New single is out for KoL
  13. PeeKnuckle posted a topic in Microsoft
    <object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="311" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/7af840f9" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="fake=1"/><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/7af840f9" width="437" height="311" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="fake=1" name="viddler" ></embed></object> <br> From the creator of Braid, Jonathon Blow. Also read his blog for this game. He describes how he secretly had The Witness out at PAX. No hype, just one setup with no rules or attendees. http://the-witness.net/news/?p=471
  14. Uh oh, Cee Lo! You got some competition.
  15. Heart on Jimmy Fallon <object width="384" height="283" align="middle"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://widget.nbc.com/videos/nbcshort_at.swf?CXNID=1000004.10045NXC&widID=4727a250e66f9723&clipID=1247131&showID=243"/><param'>http://widget.nbc.com/videos/nbcshort_at.swf?CXNID=1000004.10045NXC&widID=4727a250e66f9723&clipID=1247131&showID=243"/><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><embed src="http://widget.nbc.com/videos/nbcshort_at.swf?CXNID=1000004.10045NXC&widID=4727a250e66f9723&clipID=1247131&showID=243" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="384" height="283" allowFullScreen="true" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object>
  16. A couple from Thickfreakness

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.