Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Deadliest Warrior - XBLA

Featured Replies

Looks pretty awesome. I'm not great at most fighting games these days. I just can't keep up with all those hooligan kids with their "dash cancelling" and "super hyper mega destroy you by quartercircling analog sticks and pressing 13 buttons" moves. This game is a throwback to simpler times, when fighting games didn't have crazy moves you can't pull off.

So apparently this game got decent reviews. Anyone want to try it out? It'd be cool to fight Pirates Vs. Ninjas. LoL

I actually really liked it. The demo fails by putting the difficulty to Hard by default, so frustrated players may not give it a chance because they didn't find the difficulty settings in the options, but once you switch to normal and get the hang of it, it's actually pretty fun. I may get it. Are you, Chris? We could have Pirate vs. Ninja battles. :D

I like the simple controls, and though some may not like it, I really love how the characters take realistic damage, and the battles can be won in only a few hits. It's reminds me of Bushido Blade, which was awesome. In Bushido Blade, most battles are won with a single, unparried hit though.

If you rush with the ninja and do a XXYY combo you can pretty much win the battle with just that unless it's dodged or block. Ends the battle with a nice kick to the face.

If you get it, I guess I may have more reason to. The achievements are awesome as well. Kill 300 Spartans, chop all the limbs off of the knight, and win with one arm as the knight. 300 and Monty Python and the Holy Grail ftw!

I was watching Fatalshott rage to the game yesterday. lol

Got it, and love it. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes fighting games. The game is AWESOME, and it's only 800 MS Points. Having played all of the characters, I think I like the Viking the most.

  • 3 weeks later...

I like this game. It focuses a lot on mind games. My only complaint, and this is a huge one, is that 99% of people dashboard when I beat them. That being said, if they fix the dashboarding this game would be a lot more awesome.

I'd like it more if I could actually beat someone.

What about the AI? Have you tried setting the difficulty down and practicing on them? It's not that hard of a game if you learn the few 3 or 4 hit combos of the character you are using. Then again, playing against other human players would be pretty difficult, because they are more effective at blocking and dodging and usually can't be beaten by cheap tricks like the AI can, such as blocking until they attack, then hitting back, basically taking turns with the AI.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.