Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

CHINESE BABOON

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CHINESE BABOON

  1. http://soundcloud.co...stieboys/say-it Say It is such a good song, love the bassline in it. Also check out their new vid I posted a few days ago on TK's FB wall, soooooo many cameos it's awesome lol http://www.mtv.com/videos/beastie-boys/644573/make-some-noise.jhtml#id=1568964
  2. Yea it's broken at the moment for me too... it's a hard community to break past the initial barriers and trolls but if you stay on topic and earn the respect of a few well known users you'll be a regular in no time. I guess you could say I'm pretty well known on there now haha.
  3. Love the new Beastie Boys, definitely their best since "Hello Nasty" imo. Thanks for reminding me again to check out the Swarms album title. BTW do you have a Sputnik account yet?
  4. I THOUGHT SO! Haha good choice, I still need to check out that Swarms album, I usually trust Dev's tastes and enjoyed his review of it.
  5. Title, where do you check otu new music because everything you post thats new I seem to discover the same day where I usually go lol
  6. Still haven't gotten around to The Fall yet though I've heard it's meh. New BTBAM is ace, can't wait for the 2nd part later this year.
  7. I'd personally burn Scream... New Raekwon album is beastly.
  8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS9lWMOWIUU
  9. Great bands, usually it's a brawl between Megadeth and Metallica fans though haha
  10. I love some of the crazy stuff that happens outside of the hub though it's annoying som etimes. I remember last semester their was an anti-abortion rally where people were holding signs of hitler and dead babies, accompanied were hundreds of members of the LBGTA community running around pretending to be super heroes with the gay flag as their capes, in another corner we're 5 kids dressed up as USSR soldiers with a big *** hammer and sicle flag and while all this was going on, a group of FTCAP kids with their parents we're treading through the middle. Hahahahahaha such a funny day.
  11. Weird, I totally listened to that Cars remix by Fear Factory along with the live version with NIN last night.
  12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_rVQiywVw0 Switching between folk and new Metal for my show.
  13. Guess I'm hip now that I've finally gotten around to listening to the Mumford & Sons album. Was good but not the oragasmic shifting of the planets like all these kids I know who just discovered folk. Folk for the masses basically. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmOKEfORIgE
  14. Me and a friend we're driving through state college blasting that Friday song for kicks and we almost picked up a few girls who wanted to ride with us hahahahaha
  15. Bet all they did was give him a bottle of pills, put him in a warehouse with this song on loop and hit record lol
  16. Crack the Skye was a solid record, made my top 10 in '09.
  17. Kid A is amazing, Hail to the Thief is ace as well. You could livew without ever listening to Pablo Honey though if you want their complete discography then go for it, honestly it's an average brit-pop album.
  18. Same, that seems to be a fan favorite.
  19. NEW RADIOHEAD SONG!!!!!!!! Album came out today to, a whole day early! Some people think their may be a 2nd part released twm too. THON also starts today. BEST. DAY. EVER.
  20. Get Behind Me Satan when it came out was when I started getting into them, 05 was a good year in music, Blue Orchid was the first song, besides Seven Nation Army, that attracted me to them. Loved everything Jack's done since including the Raconteurs, the Dead Weather and his new band Rome which has Norah Jones and Danger Mouse in it. Check them out... http://romealbum.com/
  21. It is really good, I love when Jimmy Page started playing the riff to Whole Lotta Love and Jack White and The Edge stare in amazement.
  22. Some new Metal we've received at the station...
  23. I find it refreshing hearing it because although Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace was a good record, it seemed like they we're mellowing out and becoming a staple mainstream rock band. White Limo seems to point to the opposite and shows that Grohl and Co. have some life left in them.
  24. The last few days have been the greatest for music, Radiohead announce their new album which they're releasing in only 5 days, Glassjaw release a new 6 song EP after not releasing any new material in about 8 years bar their last short EP and the Foo Fighters have released a new song and will drop their new album in April! New song by the Foo Fighters seems very 1990's-ish.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.