Everything posted by CHINESE BABOON
-
What are you listening to?
Love Glassjaw.
-
What are you listening to?
Lots of great new music coming out. Highly recommend M83's new album Hurry up We're Dreaming along with Noel Gallagher's new project/album Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds.
-
What are you listening to?
I really like the new Mute Math.
-
What are you listening to?
It's really good. I'm digging that and the new Mastodon and blink-182 at the moment. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiIpgt2q5Js&hd=1
-
What are you listening to?
New Steven Wilson album is very good. Just announced the official collaboration whith him and Michael Akerfeldt too.
-
What are you listening to?
Brian Fallon's (Lead singer of the Gaslight Anthem) new side project with their guitar tech...
-
What are you listening to?
This week is the greatest musically I can remember in ages. New Opeth and Thrice leaked
-
What are you listening to?
He's a great musician, love his obvious Dylan influences but he's still quite innovative.
-
What are you listening to?
I prefer the catchiness of Deja but TDAGARIM is such a great record.
-
What are you listening to?
One of my new fav artists
-
What are you listening to?
I'm very behind in 2011 music so I'm playing a bit of catch up now that I'm done with work. I've been listening to Reinventing Axl Rose today, great punk album from Against Me!
-
What are you listening to?
I consider him one of the most unappreciated musicians of our time and he truly utilizes the whole word "artist".
-
What are you listening to?
Song is catchy as hell.
-
What are you listening to?
Currently having sex with the new Coldplay single...
-
The Odd and the Cool
My current gf is on the swim team, puts both to shame.
-
What are you listening to?
Album rules.
-
What are you listening to?
http://www.sputnikmusic.com/profile.php?name=JWT155
-
What are you listening to?
Nice, any clue who I am on there.
-
What are you listening to?
Yo whats your sputnik account title? EDIT: This it? - http://www.sputnikmusic.com/profile.php?name=Nihildum
-
What are you listening to?
Luv me some fun.
-
What are you listening to?
Just started getting into the Smiths myself, good ****. And yea, that is by far my favorite Smashing Pumpkins song.
-
What are you listening to?
I'm the opposite, huge Nas fan. Illmatic is one of my favorite hip-hop albums of all time.
-
What are you listening to?
I just bought tickets to see one of my fav bands the day I come back from school. 3EB here I come!
-
What are you listening to?
Also, new Fleet Foxes and Antlers albums we're streamed today. Lot's of great new music
-
What are you listening to?
Forgot you posted the whole album already lol but yea, Say It is great.