Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Avahra

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Avahra

  1. @Dateranoth Right now Im working on a picture of one of my dogs but its taking time I did jist finish a wow commission thst looked like this
  2. I still play a lot of wow. I have a switch 2 and steam. chicken horse or whatever it is called is a pretty fun online game. the only issue i think is availability for people to all he off
  3. Dude some of the stuff people make woth 3d printers is so cool though. I collect those stupid fabric birds from target LMAO
  4. Other than playing games and getting called cool new racial slurp by the youth. what new hobbies have you started? Ive recently got stupidly into embroidery and paper shadowbox art. I call it grandma hobbies time
  5. Ywah but I wanna just upload from my phone like a spoiled brat
  6. Anyways to upload pics other than ingur?
  7. lmao dying for a before and now pics thread of all if as as we aged into graceful old farts
  8. Ive had this once since idfk how long but it mostly just gets spam these days
  9. Ya'll don't even know how SAD I AM that this group broke up
  10. TUT TUT YES MY TITS ARE ON FIRE
  11. This is really cool. Now all we need to do is coordinate a 4 character screenplay and have Ms. B do her voices again
  12. Hello pudding
  13. that's pretty cool
  14. It is, it's a cosplay from the witcher

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.