Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Avahra

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Avahra

  1. Probablylike hah i'll show this bitch
  2. She's an idiot. She's obviously had longish hair for a while she should know that shit will get CAUGHT in anything if it can. My fucking hair gets caught in the car door all the time
  3. I have on doubt that didn't hurt like fucking crazy. I'm surprised she isn't bleeding
  4. who the actual fuck thinks thats a good idea
  5. that just makes me uncomfortable
  6. what the actual fuck is that guy doing
  7. Not a disturbed fna but I like this cover
  8. Not a huge adele fan but holy shit this song
  9. https://imgur.com/a/8ulxB?gallery Avenger Pancakes
  10. Not a rick roll, and surprisingly not bad
  11. aw damn it they removed it? I knew I should have saved it
  12. http://imgur.com/a/nVLMf
  13. This is awful. 5 years isn't enough time for people who pull this shit

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.