September 25Sep 25 comment_93490 Yes!!Luckily, I've had the same email since 2004. Oh god....I see now that I am extremely old. Report
September 25Sep 25 Author comment_93491 Just now, spawn622 said:Yes!!Luckily, I've had the same email since 2004. Oh god....I see now that I am extremely old.Ive had this once since idfk how long but it mostly just gets spam these days Report
September 25Sep 25 comment_93499 I'm just so happy she still has quotes from 15 years ago in her sig . Don't get signatures on discord. Report
September 25Sep 25 comment_93501 "On 3/20/2016 at 1:32 PM, Dateranoth said:No kidding. I'm scared. Make a challenge and she draws me an amputated head and cut balls. Nevermind! You don't have to prove anything! You are the best penis artist ever!" Report
September 25Sep 25 Author comment_93502 5 minutes ago, PeeKnuckle said:"On 3/20/2016 at 1:32 PM, Dateranoth said:No kidding. I'm scared. Make a challenge and she draws me an amputated head and cut balls. Nevermind! You don't have to prove anything! You are the best penis artist ever!"LMFAO IM DEAD Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now