Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

What hobbies are we doing these days?

Featured Replies

Other than playing games and getting called cool new racial slurp by the youth.

what new hobbies have you started?

Ive recently got stupidly into embroidery and paper shadowbox art. I call it grandma hobbies time

I got a 3D printer a few years back and have been learning some basic 3D modeling. Such a nerdy thing to take on at such an old age.

Main hobby has become collecting physical games. From old school to newer stuff. It's getting so expensive though.

Maybe one day I'll get decent at making my own stuff. I've made a few things for around the house from scratch (towel hooks, a phone stand, etc). Mostly look on the websites and find things that I (or the family) want. I'll throw some pics up of prints I've done.

Those Target birds are kind of cute. Had to look them up. Seems like something my daughter would want...and are way cheaper than some of the games I want. Been on a PS3 kick lately. Main one I'm looking at right now is 3D Dot Game Heroes. That shit goes for $125+, where it was like $45 a month ago. WTF?

Oh man, hobbies. Another thing I tend to do poorly. I also bought a 3D printer about 2 years ago now. I had a very old small one before but didn't use it much. Mine mostly prints toys for my son, but I did print some spacers for my monitor the other day. haha, so it gets some good use. Otherwise, I still like to dabble in electronics such as Arduinos, Raspberry Pi, etc. My last fun project was using a small Arduino with an IR sensor to power a decorative light that my wife couldn't reach without a ladder. So now the little board both powers the decoration, is rechargeable, and allows her to turn it on and off with the same remote she uses for some of the other decorations. So that was fun.

I still like to read, but I don't do it nearly as much as I used to or should, and I enjoy shooting the bow with my son, when he will anyways.

@Avahra making anything in particular? Shadowbox art can be pretty cool. I've printed a couple of small ones, but obviously not as cool as something hand made.

  • Author

On 9/25/2026 at 10:21 PM, spawn622 said:

Maybe one day I'll get decent at making my own stuff. I've made a few things for around the house from scratch (towel hooks, a phone stand, etc). Mostly look on the websites and find things that I (or the family) want. I'll throw some pics up are kind of cute. Had to look them up. Seems like something my daughter would want...and are way cheaper than some of the games I want. Been on a PS3 kick lately. Main one I'm looking at right now is 3D Dot Game Heroes. That shit goes for $125+, where it was like $45 a month ago. WTF

On 9/25/2026 at 10:51 PM, Dateranoth said:

@spawn622 The fabric birds have like a cult following. I only know about them because Christian coworker got me one and since I like to collect shit im now addicted.

@Dateranoth Right now Im working on a picture of one of my dogs but its taking time

I did jist finish a wow commission thst looked like this

20260907_145145.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.