Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Avahra

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Avahra

  1. Honestly, i fyou don't know who Evan Duffy is you're missing out on some beyond amazing piano covers
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oKyhEc8Gf0
  3. Unf unf unf
  4. Ooh I love 1984 references
  5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyZ8yZ5kCWw I know a lot of people hate her but her lyrics speak to me on personal level
  6. Sometimes I am sad I never learned the trombone. Today is one of those days
  7. FOR PK!
  8. HOTDOGS! I'll look you up when I'm in diablo. P.S I'm terrible and I'm not even level 60
  9. hello friends! Do you all have a clan?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.