Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Kevnvek

Press
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kevnvek

  1. Kevnvek replied to NightWing XII's topic in Microsoft
    So any idea when they will start releasing the first Dreamcast games, or when they might officially announce it with the prices of the games? E3?
  2. Kevnvek replied to NightWing XII's topic in Microsoft
    Well I have a Wii, so I could play it if there's a GC version. Sweet, maybe once I've completed most of the games I'm currently playing I'll check it out, unless they release it on LIVE by then. May even get the first one to play again if it's reasonably priced (hopefully like 800 space bucks or less).
  3. Kevnvek replied to NightWing XII's topic in Microsoft
    AWESOME! Sonic Adventure really was a sweet game. If the prices are good on the games, I may get some. I hope they have Sonic Adventure 2 eventually, I've never played it.
  4. That is a very good selection of XBLA games right there. I might just get Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2. I almost did when it was in a Deal of the Week. And I highly recommend both Alien Hominid HD and Castle Crashers (the second more so, and you unlock the alien in CC if you have AH HD). They are both great games. N+ and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night are both really good as well. The four I mentioned are totally worth their respective M$ Space Buck prices there.
  5. Kevnvek replied to Banstyle's topic in Microsoft
    Well I did get something from this week's Deal of the Week, but it wasn't Serious Sam. I bought Worms 2: Armageddon. Pretty fun game for 400 MS space bucks, would be cool to have some people from Gamercide to do battle with.
  6. Yeah 99 is the cap, they glitched or hacked. Honestly, after about 70 I myself used the boomerang exploit to level up a lot faster (since it goes SO slow at those high levels) You get XP for each hit, not kill, and the boomerang is super weak but hits a lot, so you throw it, block, and get a boss between you and the boomerang so it gets stuck on it when it tries to return, then start the level over when the boss dies. They patched it, but you can still do it if you clear your system cache and play offline to remove the patch. That's a pain though because 90% of the games you play after that will log you out of LIVE and force you to download their respective patches when you play them next.
  7. I absolutely loved Castle Crashers. I actually played it so much that it's gotten boring lol, like it's just running around button mashing now that I've seen almost everything 100 times. I have all of the achievements, and I have a level 99 Blue Knight, so if you need anything blasted into icy bits, I'm your guy lol. I haven't played it in quite a while though, so maybe I'll mess around in it a bit sometime. I also have both DLCs, though I haven't really leveled the King or Necromancer past the point where I can see all of their spells.
  8. That is awesome, Timmy. Desktop'd.
  9. That's exactly like something I would do PK, same class even. XD I'm ALWAYS looking for a good scope on my weapons. Scoped shotgun? WHOSE RESPONSIBLE THIS?
  10. You can't say "Bam." then post the link 53 minutes later!
  11. That is epic, Title!
  12. Yeah I love that song and "Blow Me Away" by them as well. There were some sweet Halo music videos made with them I liked on Youtube a couple years back. Makes sense, as the instrumentals from Blow Me Away were used in one of the levels of Halo 2.
  13. Character sound effects. Totally stuck in my head. Cinder and Saberwulf:
  14. Oh I loved that game! I still have all the grunts, combo names, and most of the stuff the announcer says stuck in my head to this day lol. Cinder: Ooh ah heh ah ooh! Saberwolf: Roh rao row arooo! C-c-c-combo breaker! Killer combo! Ultimate...ultimate...ultimate... ULTRA! ULTRA! Ok I'll stop. But all those sounds just played in my head lol. As for the Deadliest Warrior game... eh, could be alright if done right. Who's making it?
  15. Do want! LOL Do they have ones for the villains as well? A Darth Vader samurai would look awesome, and some storm troopers. And Obi-Wan looks badass.
  16. Thanks to Mandy for linking me to this trippy music video. I think I'm scarred for life after seeing that guy's dancing nipples...
  17. I'm really liking the No More Heroes 2 (Wii) soundtrack. This song sounds amazing in background as you're playing: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=whxZvBOhiVM And I like this boss theme, it's catchy: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=2kDQj6z51QQ More cool boss music: Alice Twilight: http://www.youtube.c...feature=related Ryuji: http://www.youtube.c...feature=channel Final boss has some cool music too: First form: http://www.youtube.c...feature=related Second form: http://www.youtube.c...feature=channel Third form: http://www.youtube.c...feature=channel Lots of awesome sounding music in the game.
  18. THIS. It also applies to pretty much everyone who reads this thread. Get MvC2, it is awesome (and actually worth the $15, it has over 50 characters!), and it would be sweet to have more people to play with.
  19. Well that should make a good primer for new members. Very well written, nice work, PK.
  20. Images aren't displaying right.
  21. Team San Francisco pwns all others! LOL But seriously I love SonSon, and Hayato is cool too. Still working on figuring out who my third "go-to" character will be. Cool thread, but I don't think it will see much activity, except maybe like us and putty organizing matches occasionally. And this is the site for seeing all of the characters' color options: http://www.geocities.jp/web_of_oneself/mvsc2/color_ryu.html

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.