Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Serious Sam

Featured Replies

Okay this is 800 points this week, someone convince me to buy it! I love Doom I love Duke NUkem, what does this have in store for me that those don't? I want it for some reason, I like old school shooters but I never played this one back in the day.

A:LSO I am DRUNK atm so if you can reply fast enough this may influence my decision tonight more so than usual.

Well I did get something from this week's Deal of the Week, but it wasn't Serious Sam.

I bought Worms 2: Armageddon. Pretty fun game for 400 MS space bucks, would be cool to have some people from Gamercide to do battle with.

Serious Sam is bad ***. Tons of secret areas, funny dialogue, co-op (I own it) and so much more.

I wish it was 800 when I bought it.

If you do get it, let me know. We can co-op sometime, since my co-op partner ditched me.

Lies. I didn't go nowhere. You just play red dead all the time now. Just let me know sometime if you want to finish.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.