April 22, 201016 yr comment_4893 Just watch the first episode of the season and this commercial came up, seems alright for 800 ms points maybe a little more if it has online, which looking at it, most likely does. Report
April 22, 201016 yr comment_4940 looks a bit like rare's killer instinctOh I loved that game! I still have all the grunts, combo names, and most of the stuff the announcer says stuck in my head to this day lol. Cinder: Ooh ah heh ah ooh! Saberwolf: Roh rao row arooo! C-c-c-combo breaker! Killer combo! Ultimate...ultimate...ultimate... ULTRA! ULTRA! Ok I'll stop. But all those sounds just played in my head lol.As for the Deadliest Warrior game... eh, could be alright if done right. Who's making it? Report
April 23, 201016 yr comment_5067 Huh?Character sound effects. Totally stuck in my head.Cinder and Saberwulf: Report
April 23, 201016 yr comment_5203 Character sound effects. Totally stuck in my head.Cinder and Saberwulf: I understood that, but it was just strange reading it in someones post. Report
April 24, 201016 yr Author comment_5248 As for the Deadliest Warrior game... eh, could be alright if done right. Who's making it?its being developed by pipeworks software, and i hear as season two of the show goes on you will get the characters that are in the latest episode. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now