December 23, 201015 yr comment_26084 Pixies and Radiohead, good **** Pan. Can't wait for Radiohead's new record. Report
December 23, 201015 yr comment_26085 Really hating myself for not picking up In Rainbows earlier. I'm not THAT big of a Radiohead fan, only have The Bends/OK Computer/Amnesiac, and prefer the more straight rock style of The Bends as opposed to Amnesiac, but damn if I don't love every track off of In Rainbows.Also picked up:Chimaira - The Impossibility of ReasonFilter - Short BusEcho and the Bunnymen - Ocean RainThe Cure - Freakshow, The Only One, Sleep When I'm Dead Report
December 23, 201015 yr comment_26093 Yeah, In Rainbows is there most "Rock" album next to the Bends imo, definitely less experimental then Kid A and Amnesiac. Report
December 23, 201015 yr Author comment_26105 Also picked up:The Cure - Freakshow, The Only One, Sleep When I'm DeadNo Disintegration or The Head on the Door? Great albums. Report
December 24, 201015 yr comment_26130 I listened through Radiohead's discography over the past 2 days. Here's my ranking of their albums:1. Ok Computer2. Kid A3. Hail to the Thief4. In Rainbows5. The Bends 6. Amnesiac7. Pablo HoneyCheck out the 01 & 10 playlist, panfoot. It's a very interesting take on Ok Computer and In Rainbows. Report
December 24, 201015 yr comment_26133 at PK: Picked up Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me earlier this week and actually just ordered Disintegration from amazon yesterday, should got here monday. Those were just a bunch of cheap singles I found at Fye, all and all not to bad ones eitherat TK: the 01 and 10 thing was half my reason for finally picking up In Rainbows xD Also picked up today with the rest of my birthday money:Neil Young - Harvest MoonThe Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles the Pink RobotsPorcupine Tree - Fear of a Blank PlanetSigur Ros - Hvarf/Heim Report
December 24, 201015 yr Author comment_26135 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9hOFOgqOdsI blame Pan Report
December 24, 201015 yr comment_26138 Porcupine Tree Woooooooo.EDIT: Actually all are fantastic picks, have all except new Neil Young. Report
December 24, 201015 yr comment_26151 I think I can safely say after listeing to Fear of A Blank Planet, Porcupine Tree will probably go on my list of "artist that I love all of or nearly all of their music" along with Trent Reznor, Jack White, Chris Cornell, and all of Rush. Report
December 24, 201015 yr comment_26157 A guy in my fraternity goes to every Porcupine Tree show within a few hundred miles of here. The lead singer recognizes him from how many shows he has attended.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8qCCRHEjeo Report
December 25, 201015 yr comment_26179 Got a TON of music for xmasDavid Bowie - Station to Station (with Live Nassau Coliseum '76)The Band - Music From Big PinkThe Alan Parsons Project - Ammonia AvenueAudioslave - Out of ExileMuse - Hullabaloo soundtrackEric Clapton - ClaptonThe Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite SadnessGeorge Harrison - All Things Must PassThe Raconteurs - Counselors of the LonelyThe Stooges - self titledU2 - Achtung BabyTool - Lateralus Report
December 25, 201015 yr Author comment_26191 <object height="81" width="100%"> <param name="movie" value="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F4877648&show_comments=true&auto_play=false&color=000000"></param>'>http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F4877648&show_comments=true&auto_play=false&color=000000"></param> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param> <embed allowscriptaccess="always" height="81" src="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F4877648&show_comments=true&auto_play=false&color=000000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"></embed> </object> <span><a href=" Bitchmas</a> by <a href=" Report
December 26, 201015 yr comment_26194 An English teacher at my high school's favorite band was the Pogues. Report
December 29, 201015 yr comment_26333 It Might Get Loud is a great movie if you like music and/or play guitar. Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_26433 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I483tB12SyE Picked up Transatlanticism and Plans the other day. Report
January 3, 201115 yr comment_26742 So instead of posting what I am listening to here's what I'm not. This song is on my radio all the time and I swear its so horrible to me I had to let u know.http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DxN82gSo85O4&v=xN82gSo85O4&gl=USDanko Jones - full of regret Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now