December 1, 201015 yr comment_24589 I liked their old stuff like their Hand of Blood EP and the Poison. Scream, Aim Fire was bearable but I consider most of Fever trash.They seem to be hit and miss. I really like some of their stuff, but there's plenty I could skip over. Report
December 2, 201015 yr comment_24615 Guilty pleasure.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EXxMlIExpoMay try to delete this tomorrow... :$ Report
December 4, 201015 yr comment_24788 Songs of the day/recent times.Breakneck Speed A Fruitless End Everhttp://bit.ly/enCbh3Off of album called "Songs to Burn Your Bridges By"Quite fitting Report
December 5, 201015 yr comment_24796 Really do like this band now, and I really don't know why... Report
December 9, 201015 yr comment_25015 Got this record yesterday in the studio and been playing it non-stop. The Damned Things is made up of Every Time I Die vocalist Keith Buckley, Scott Ian and Rob Caggiano of Anthrax and Joe Trohman and Andy Hurley of Fall Out Boy. VERY interesting combination but they pull off a quality fun rock album. Check out the single and awesome vid they just released. Album drops to the public Dec. 14th. Report
December 9, 201015 yr Author comment_25021 ^Would have rocked 100x's more, if the singer didn't wear a tight Members Only jacket. I do not get fashion these days. lol Report
December 10, 201015 yr comment_25091 Haha,, didn't really notice that. I'm a huge Keith Buckley fan from him being in Every Time I Die and was excited about this. Check out my review I just posted for this at the link...http://www.sputnikmusic.com/review/40634/The-Damned-Things-Ironiclast/#lastpost Report
December 10, 201015 yr comment_25102 <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7qlOK1CHMQ?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7qlOK1CHMQ?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7qlOK1CHMQ?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>And thanks to Pogre:<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb_0JSuwDFU?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb_0JSuwDFU?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb_0JSuwDFU?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> Report
December 10, 201015 yr comment_25103 Hear the new Deadmau5 record yet? It's really good, don't like it as much as his last one but it's pretty solid. Best track off it hands down... Report
December 10, 201015 yr comment_25104 Yea, CB. The album is good, but I'm somewhat eh on it compared to his others like you said. It has some great tracks though. I like Animal Rights a lot:<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiazcixMn1U?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiazcixMn1U?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiazcixMn1U?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> Report
December 10, 201015 yr comment_25163 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f51Ld6D7swo There are so many good songs out there, and I've always had this question; Do you think AC/DC (or anyone else who had a hit) knew when they recorded this song that it would become the rock anthem that it is today? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now