January 29, 201115 yr comment_29257 Syc and I are already in an XBL party, if anyone wants to join. Report
January 29, 201115 yr comment_29258 If I start up a GFWL game I can join the party without booting up my Xbox, guess I'm in, give me a minute, gotta finish my noodles.EDIT: Looks like I might not be able to join until a bit later.With as many prizes there are and 10 minute breaks in between, this will be going for a while, though. Report
January 29, 201115 yr comment_29262 I have an XBL party open and running also if anyone wants to join. P.S. I feel naked without my green italics font but its too much of a pain to do on my phone. LoL Report
January 29, 201115 yr comment_29265 If there's a text chat out there, let me know. Baby is using my TV atm. Report
January 29, 201115 yr comment_29269 At Work on lunch using my android. Im with yall im spirit though. Report
January 29, 201115 yr comment_29271 Everyone keep in mind that Siren has a sick kid while she's doing this, so breaks will definitely be needed. Love that everything is going off with no issues thus far. I'm keeping an eye on the site and bandwidth to make sure there's no issues.Congrats to all the winners so far and those to come! Report
January 29, 201115 yr comment_29279 Congrats to all the winners so far, and thanks again siren, you = awesome. Report
January 29, 201115 yr comment_29284 Enjoy your break Siren! Great job so far. I'm glad I made it home in time to watch live! Report
January 29, 201115 yr comment_29290 Doing awesome Siren! Keep it up and give yourself plenty of breaks. Also remember to hydrate. Report
January 29, 201115 yr Author comment_29313 Hehehe......I'll make the big announcement a little later like I said I'm glad everyone is having fun. Wubs! Report
January 30, 201115 yr Author comment_29344 45 more minutes before the announcement of the grand prize winner!!!! Report
January 30, 201115 yr Author comment_29356 The grand prize winner has been announced! Woohoo! Time for a few drinks now, lol. Report
January 31, 201115 yr Author comment_29508 I'm going to start sending out information to the donators about their prize winners today and should be all wrapped up by Wednesday at the latest Report
February 2, 201115 yr Author comment_29681 Most of you have been contacted regarding your prizes and where they are heading If it gets to be Thursday and you don't hear from me, please send me a PM. But I think I got everybody! Report
February 4, 201115 yr comment_29877 Heres a picture of my mom holding her new laptop. She was pretty impressed with the giveaway. Report
February 4, 201115 yr comment_29879 NICE! Enjoy it, Mike's mom! Viva La Rincon Familia! =DDDDD Report
February 4, 201115 yr comment_29887 I'm glad she like it. I'll have you know that my son Jousha packed that Netbook up. lol I bet she had a hard time unpacking it eh? . Report
February 4, 201115 yr comment_29890 Damn Rincon you ship suuuppppper fast! You continue to own giveaways relentlessly. Report
February 4, 201115 yr comment_29893 I'm glad she like it. I'll have you know that my son Jousha packed that Netbook up. lol I bet she had a hard time unpacking it eh? .It was packed up so nicely that the "fragile" sticker was overkill. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.