January 23, 201115 yr comment_28596 I feel like a kid before Christmas That describes how I feel as well. Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28600 We will have Milk and Cookies this yea?r. Just give me the cookies Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28601 Just give me the cookies I'll give the cookies to Isa to give to you. Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28602 I'll give the cookies to Isa to give to you. So I guess that mean no Cookies again this year eh Report
January 24, 201115 yr Author comment_28613 We will have Milk and Cookies this yea?r. Just give me the cookies Sugar free cookies right mister? Do we have to tell Isa to use your cane against you? Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_28614 Announcing the prizes before the contest: Interesting twist!GIveaways are like seasons of Survivor. Each one has a new spin on an old classic. Report
January 24, 201115 yr Author comment_28663 The prizes have been posted http://www.gamercide.org/forum/index.php?/topic/2584-giveaway-prizes/ Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_28684 Wow, that list of prizes is awesome!I wanna know what PK's thing is though, the description makes me laugh: "A thing from the game, Singularity. I don't know what it is. If you win this, and find out what it is, please tell us. It has a magnet or something, and it's still in the plastic, never opened. I think it lights up, possibly. I dunno."About how many people have entered, Siren? Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_28693 And if I counted right there are 69 prizes (assuming Dat's Steam games aren't in bundles). So it seems everyone will probably get something, nice! Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_28705 I want to know what it is, too, Kevin. Let's hope whoever wins it, opens it and tells us. Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_28708 By the way, this is where that pack of Dead Speed cards are from Report
January 24, 201115 yr Author comment_28711 I'm not clicking on that. Anything involving Dead Space can eat it. Game gives me the creeps! Report
January 24, 201115 yr Author comment_28714 Oh geez...I read Dead Space.Yeah, I make the case for blondes being smart don't I? haha Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_28724 Wow, what a great selection of prizes. Epic everyone, just epic! Go Gamercide! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.