December 11, 201015 yr comment_25218 The Annual Gamercide.org Giveaway What: The Annual Gamercide.org GiveawayWhen: January 29, 2010 (subject to change)Time: Beginning at 12p.m. eastern until ?Location: Gamercide.orgHost: Siren AssassinWho’s Invited: You!BYOB Rules for Contestants ~I catch you complaining at all about any of the prizes that you win, you lose that prize and your name is out of the entire contest including the grand prize drawing. There will be no exceptions!!!!~If you win a prize and a.) have the item or b.) do not want it, keep it to yourself or discuss a trade with somebody in private.~You must submit your name, gamertag, and mailing address along with what consoles you own. Also include if you own a PC and what kind of games it can run.~You must have your name into me by January 22. Any received after that will NOT be included in the contest.~Email siren@gamercide.org or send me a PM with your information.Rules for Prize Donations ~Send me the name of the item that you are donating and the quantity, along with if you want to remain anonymous.~Information must be received by January 22 to be included into the drawing.~Email siren@gamercide.orgor send me a PM with the prize donation information.~When your prize is announced and a winner is chosen during the contest, I will send you their mailing information. Do not contact them. This is to protect the privacy of those that wish to remain anonymous.Rules for the Contest: ~The winners will be posted in the forum as their name is chosen out of a random generator.~Smaller prizes will go first, leading up to the grand prize.~If you win a prize for a certain category, your name is taken out of that drawing. For example: The Grim Reaper wins a prize in the PS3 category. He can no longer win a prize for the PS3 category. You still have a chance to win prizes in other categories.~If you win a prize, you do not need to anything, but a celebratory dance.~It is up to the donator when you receive your prize.~Any issues with prizes are to be discussed between the winner and the donator.Any questions regarding the contest can be discussed in the thread this appears in or sent to siren@gamercide.org and in a PM.Quick Note.....if you have or are planning to enter the contest please post from your PC only. This is for everybody's benefit so that everybody gets a fair chance. Anybody caught trying to create multiple accounts to gain advantage in this contest will be removed from the contest and will be dealt with by Gamercide Administrators. If any members on here are caught trying to help somebody create multiple accounts you too will be removed from the contest and you will also be dealt with by Gamercide Administration. Any issues with this, PM myself or any of the Administration. They are the ones who's name appears in red letters. Cheating is not tolerated in any Gamercide giveaway or contest.Thank you Edited January 11, 201115 yr by Siren Report
December 11, 201015 yr comment_25220 I feel bad for probably being responsible for those first two rules and really do apologize. It was kind of petty. But then again, I really am allergic to sports games. lolI have a couple of games to enter into this year's giveaway, though. Report
December 12, 201015 yr comment_25227 I never want to see Siren angry or upset, so we all better follow these rules to the letter. With that said, HELL YEAH! *celebratory dance* Report
December 12, 201015 yr comment_25245 BYOB!?! I suppose I can do that. If anybody needs an extra thirty bomb or fifth, hit me up Time to get my party pants on for this! Report
December 13, 201015 yr comment_25286 I'm excited about the giveaway. I'll be PMing you within the next couple of weeks once I get some prizes together. Thanks for taking on the responsibility Siren! Report
December 13, 201015 yr comment_25291 Siren, I tried to PM you but for some reason, it would not go. So i e-mailed you on this. Report
December 13, 201015 yr Author comment_25293 @Rincon..email has been received Thank you to everyone who is donating and helping to make this extra special this year. Report
December 13, 201015 yr comment_25294 Siren, I tried to PM you but for some reason, it would not go. So i e-mailed you on this.Yeah, same thing with me. I just emailed you, Siren. Report
December 13, 201015 yr Author comment_25295 That was my fault. My inbox here was full. I am good to be PM'd again Report
December 13, 201015 yr comment_25309 I, too, tried to PM you last night but it didn't go through. E-mail is now sent with my entry and donations. Did'ja geddit? Report
December 13, 201015 yr comment_25310 Note to self... Get something together for this after finals week is over and let Siren know. ^ There ^ lol Report
December 13, 201015 yr comment_25312 Note to self... Get something together for this after finals week is over and let Siren know.^ There ^ lolQuoting so I can do the same. Report
December 13, 201015 yr Author comment_25317 I, too, tried to PM you last night but it didn't go through. E-mail is now sent with my entry and donations. Did'ja geddit?Yes I did and I replied back Thanks! Report
December 17, 201015 yr Author comment_25686 Just wanted to give a quick THANK YOU to everybody who is donating this year. So far we have some pretty amazing prizes. This giveaway is going to reek of awesome sauce! Report
January 2, 201115 yr comment_26693 I was wondering, is it too late to donate prizes? I have an idea for some. Edit: Oops, didn't read everything. So Siren, expect an email from me within the week. Report
January 2, 201115 yr comment_26694 Just wondering how many people we have in the contest so far? Has everyone signed up? I'm going to try to spend what time is left to get more members here, and maybe they can be active enough to sign up too. Report
January 2, 201115 yr comment_26696 I was wondering, is it too late to donate prizes? I have an idea for some. I just added another one. Let's keep them coming until Jan 22! Otherwise we make Siren's job way too easy. Report
January 2, 201115 yr Author comment_26697 Just wondering how many people we have in the contest so far? Has everyone signed up? I'm going to try to spend what time is left to get more members here, and maybe they can be active enough to sign up too.Not all of the members that post here regularly or stop in to say hi every now and then have signed up yet.....I think so far we are looking at 10 people who signed up as contestants for the giveaway since I posted this.Speaking of that....there is still time to sign up and donate if you wish! Report
January 2, 201115 yr comment_26703 Really? Only about 10? Come on, everyone should enter as a contestant! Report
January 2, 201115 yr comment_26704 I haven't sent you my information yet either, Siren. Sorry about that, I've been super busy. I'll have something ready to donate, and my information to you before January 22nd for sure though. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.