January 24, 201115 yr comment_28725 OH. MY. JEEZUS. That's an amazing list of prizes. That's why I love this place. Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_28729 Yeah, what Bacon said. You all really dug deep and shocked the hell out of me this year. Totally community driven, and kick ass! You won't see this very often on other sites. Consider yourselves blessed. I sure do.Huge thank yous all around, with special hugs to Rincon/Isa and Dateranoth. Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_28733 Big props to absolutely everybody that donated. The list looks amazing! : D Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_28734 I can't say enough how hard core everyone who helped rocks. There is only one way to sum up the sheer gorram cosmic AWESOMENESS that this is. That is with the the power of the Spocker.**EDIT: No, I am not the other guy in the pic w/ the incredible Mr. Nimoy. Report
January 25, 201115 yr Author comment_28743 Gamercide's the best around....nothing's ever gonna keep us down Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_28744 And of course, the best host GC has ever had, SIREN! I'm confident Banstyle won't take offense, and agree with me. =D Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_28817 And of course, the best host GC has ever had, SIREN! I'm confident Banstyle won't take offense, and agree with me. =DSurely we can wait until after the Giveaway before deciding such a thing. ^____^My opinion sways of course depending on how much I win. Report
January 28, 201115 yr comment_29188 Gotta work tomorrow I'll likely miss most of it. Don't get off until 2.30pm EST Report
January 28, 201115 yr comment_29204 Thats a heck of a prize list...Thanks to everyone who donated, you guys are great Report
January 28, 201115 yr comment_29205 Thats a heck of a prize list...Thanks to everyone who donated, you guys are greatTotally community driven, too. No sponsors. We're really proud about that. With that said, I hope you signed up! =] Report
January 29, 201115 yr comment_29208 Don't get off until 2.30pm ESTOkay, I'll try to hold it in until then, but I dunno, it is pretty exciting... Report
January 29, 201115 yr Author comment_29234 ^ Lol!Today's the day! In a few hours we shall begin!!!!!! Report
January 29, 201115 yr Author comment_29240 I've updated the time of the Giveaway. It will now start at 1 pm est. Sorry for the one hour delay folks.http://www.gamercide.org/forum/index.php?/topic/2632-giveaway-day/page__gopid__29239#entry29239 Report
January 29, 201115 yr Author comment_29244 The Giveaway has begun. Please keep an eye on the following thread for winners!http://www.gamercide.org/forum/index.php?/topic/2632-giveaway-day/ Report
January 29, 201115 yr comment_29246 Oh snap it started! We need to find a chat we can use somewhere! Report
January 29, 201115 yr comment_29255 Congratulations on the Steam money prize, vector. That could be anywhere from 2 to 20 games if you use it on sales and such! Report
January 29, 201115 yr comment_29256 Who wants to start an xbox live party? Coy is on the computer so I can't use vent and im checking in periodically on my droid phone.PS. Congrats to Vectordream on winning my super awesome Steam gift. If you play your cards right that hundred bucks can go a looooong way! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.