January 6, 201115 yr comment_26983 Have I mentioned I love the countdown timer on the website? It gives me goosepimples! Report
January 6, 201115 yr comment_26984 Have I mentioned I love the countdown timer on the website? It gives me goosepimples!Completely Siren's idea. She asked if we could do it and I found a pretty neat Wordpress plug-in that allowed it. I like it as well. Can be setup and used for multiple purposes actually. Might set it up to countdown to my birthday after the giveaway. Report
January 7, 201115 yr Author comment_27060 Thank you so much to everybody who is submitting their information When I get a minute here at work, I'll add your names to the list in the other thread. Report
January 7, 201115 yr comment_27062 Drew (frustrated Fury) from over at Rage Quit should be contacting you today. He has something he'd like to donate. Report
January 11, 201115 yr Author comment_27305 Quick Note.....if you have or are planning to enter the contest please post from your PC only. This is for everybody's benefit so that everybody gets a fair chance. Anybody caught trying to create multiple accounts to gain advantage in this contest will be removed from the contest and will be dealt with by Gamercide Administrators. If any members on here are caught trying to help somebody create multiple accounts you too will be removed from the contest and you will also be dealt with by Gamercide Administration. Any issues with this, PM myself or any of the Administration. They are the ones who's name appears in red letters. Cheating is not tolerated in any Gamercide giveaway or contest.Thank you Report
January 12, 201115 yr comment_27421 Good Catch guys, I would never have thought to check for that. Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27525 I sent a PM but never got a message back, did you receive it? Report
January 13, 201115 yr Author comment_27537 I sent a PM but never got a message back, did you receive it?Yes I did Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27594 Yes I did Awesome stuff. Now only if my Nike Shox's did get stolen I could had donated something. Report
January 16, 201115 yr Author comment_27833 Final week before the time frame for entering closes! Get those entries in Gamercide! Report
January 21, 201115 yr Author comment_28402 Crunch Time everyone! This is your last chance to get your entry in. You have until 8 pm tomorrow night (January 22) and that is it. Then this thread will be locked until the day of the giveaway.Major thank yous to everybody who entered and donated. This year is going to be awesome! Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_28405 Mine will be in by tomorrow. Just have a few more things to go through. Report
January 21, 201115 yr Author comment_28406 Mine will be in by tomorrow. Just have a few more things to go through.Does PK.0 want to enter as a contestant? I haven't heard anything from him. If so, send me his info Papa PK! Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_28411 I told him to sign up. If he hasn't yet, it's on him. Some lessons need to be learned the hard way. =] Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28520 Don't last second this like I just did. Get them in, whether it be entries, contributions or both. Thank you once again, for offering to host this year, Siren. xoxo =] Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28521 Don't last second this like I just did. Get them in, whether it be entries, contributions or both. Thank you once again, for offering to host this year, Siren. xoxo =]100% true. Wish I wouldn't have waited until tonight. Report
January 23, 201115 yr Author comment_28525 By the way.....for your west coasters you have until 11 pm est to get me your entries if you haven't Report
January 23, 201115 yr Author comment_28575 Alright everyone. The time has come and the entry period is over. I'll be announcing the donators and their prizes very soon! I'm not going to lock this thread.....I have no clue why I said that, lol. Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28588 I'll be announcing the donators and their prizes very soon!In this I am interested. With anticipation I shall await the awesomeness.I don't think we've done it that way before, just announced the prizes during the giveaway. Guess it works this way because the entry period is over, though. Keep up the good work, Siren. Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28595 Pretty stoked about this whole giveaway. If I win, i'll build an ark! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.