April 2, 201016 yr comment_7 I got 99 problems, but a forum ain't one!That's right, the Gamercide forum is back up and running! And man does it feel good to be back. Thanks Spawn for all the work you have put into creating this and donators for funding this amazing place!So let's start off this forum right. I'm hosting a contest for 1600 MS Points. Here's the details and rules:Contest starts April 1 and ends May 1 at 11:59 PSTOne entry per memberAll countries applicableTo enter, simply post something about yourself so new and returning members know a little about you. [Trying to prevent something just like "Here's my post"]Ex.: Hey I'm Bogey, I really enjoy Halo.Winner will be selected using a random number generator I personally programmed (No, it's not flawed!)Good luck! Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_9 Very cool idea Bogey!I'm Sky, I enjoy computers, games, hanging out with friends...... and occasionally being random... Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_13 Sup guys? I like to lurk the internet, graphic design and write (on top of many other things) I love vidya, btw. Who doesn't? Can be totally random, but can be pretty serious too. Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_17 Hi, I'm Dateranoth and I enjoy all things gaming. I most enjoy gaming on the PC, but I also play a lot of games on the XBOX 360. I have recently been playing Just Cause 2 and it makes me think open world games are some of the best. I also RPGs, Strategies, and Third and First Person Shooters. My other hobby is computer building in general. I like to build my own systems, and keep up with the technology as best I can. Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_23 Cool contest, HorsePickle. So I'm AudaciousKevin and I'm pretty random. I have a 360 and a Wii, and don't really want a PS3 but really want to play God of War 3, damnit! Don't take too much of what I say too seriously, as I'm usually being sarcastic if I say something offensive, although my gamertag is "audacious" lol. Also, I ate an 11 pound Gummy Bear, as documented in the gif in my sig. I love anime and RPGs (both American ones like Bethesda's, and jRPGs like the Final Fantasy series). Also, I make unnecessarily long posts quite often lol. Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_36 Awesome contest man. I listen to music all the time and spend a lot of my time at http://www.sputnikmusic.com/index.php . Ever need some new music to listen to, just send me a PM of stuff you like and I can try to give you some recs on some new stuff you might like. My last.fm profile --->http://www.last.fm/user/JWT155 Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_52 Woot! I'm down.. Well About me.. I do web hosting and also run a small biz doing Vinyl Decals, T-shirts and more Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_59 Thanks, once again, for contributing stuff to the site Bogey.As known, I'm Sajam and I make people laugh. I also play almost all types of games. That's about all (Oh yeah, Mr. PBJT ftw!) Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_62 I'm Towncryer the resident dream squasher. I enjoy football, reading, gaming and all things Nacho. Currently I'm pissed at my 360 for imploding while playing Boarderlands, so now I'm using my Wii and PS3 to keep me company(wife's relieved!). I'm glad the forum is up and running. Good luck to all that enter! PS- I like Tigers! Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_77 Hi, I'm CoyAndChris, and I'm usually drunk on lots and lots of Jameson Whiskey. Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_81 *Not an entry post*Thanks for doing this Bogey. Really awesome stuff. There will be more contests and giveaways next week too. Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_121 I like turtles.Just kidding. I'm Mandy. I like killing zombies. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_328 Sup? I'm Bacon. When it comes to being random and/or serious, I'm about as extreme as it gets. Like seriously, I can be bipolar sometimes. But most people like that about me. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_329 Im Stealthy, i play alot of WoW and am occasionally known to making a few typo's in my posts. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_423 I'm Nick or xstardomx on Xbox LIVE. I'm 18 and been apart of the community since the get-go. Love this place. Anyway, I'm a high school senior graduating in June. I'm going to UMASS Amherst for Physics and Astronomy. I love PC gaming and I game on the 360 occasionally. I love RPGs and open worlders. FPSs are good too, but no multiplayer for me! I suck online. Besides that, I love getting lost, talking to people, and just surfing my internets. I recently built my first gaming PC too! Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_532 *not an entry*I'm eminutia, prounounced "eminoosha", and I got that name from a dream I once had while I was awake. In all seriousness, I'm just a 31 year old Canadian who likes games a lot and is currently unemployed but looking for work. Anything I can get. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_644 Hey dawg, I'm cody. I work for a moving company called gorira and co. moving specialists on weekends for $10.00 an hour. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_674 hey im Mongrelhead, to pk im pickle and my real name is Napoleon...... no joke Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_675 Let's see.....where do I start... Well, my GT is Ragna Dante, but all of the old forum goers know me as Nexus. I'm big on RPG's like Mass Effect (1 & 2) as well as hack-n-slash games like Bayonetta and Devil May Cry. I like to read Stephen King and Tom Clancy books mainly, but I do read a few from other authors.I enjoy swimming in my spare time as well as eating lots of food. I too have joined the unemployed group at this time, but devote some of my spare time to writing a few short stories as a side project. Oh I also have plans to assassinate Justin Bieber to foil his attempt at taking over the world! Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_705 Break urself, I'm Army and I like to get drunk and play games. If I never had to work again i'd die a poor, drunk, fat, happy man. Also I don't play Borderlands because it makes me lie. Seriously though thanks for all the hard work getting this place back up, the site is complete, and it looks awesome! Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_728 I'm Kevin and I'm somewhere around the age of 32-35 .. I suck and basic math and I don't care how old I am anyways. I'm a total Sony and Apple fanboy. I'm Canadian but have been living in the USA under the term "Landed Immigrant Status", and am married to a US citizen. My wifes name is Tamara and we live in NJ and hang out in Manhattan. We have one cat and no kids. I hate everything except for my cat and my wife (in that order) .. and I feel that is sufficient. I usually shoot my mouth off with out thinking and then have to go and re edit my post .. I like drinking beer, comics, painting, stop motion animation, Make Up SPX and doin' crap in After Effects. This is one of my favorite places to be. Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_966 I'm InfernoParadox, and i want to be tech smart but i fail, HARD, when it comes to the computers i fail at just about everything besides video games. Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1073 Yo! MattK here! Now that you guys have done such an incredible job getting Gamercide up and running, I'll try to stop writing on scripts so much and get to writing and posting here too.Oh, and I definitely want in on all contests! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.