Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Up & Running

Featured Replies

I'm DA, I'm a new Dad and I'm the guy that sneaks up and knifes you in the back... all game. Then when you're about to scream blue murder at me in the post game lobby, like a ninja I'm gooooone :D

Hey I'm Ryan. I'm sort of in my underpants right now.

I seriously have not played on Live with anyone in forever and it's all my fault. Hope that changes soon. My skills have deteriorated but I'm confident I have what it takes to rocket-juggle one of you in GTAIV still. Only time will tell.

Hit me up for GoW 2 when i am online, work full time and have 4 kids so I usually play weekend nights.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

So I just realized today is May 1st! I'll randomly select a winner soon and you'll have your points to you the latest May 8th!

  • Author

And the winner is... Skylark!

Congrats, I'll get your code to use as soon as I can!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.