September 18, 201016 yr comment_19346 It also annoys me that whenever I go to play an Invasion match, everyone votes for Invasion Slayer. qft, if you want to play slayer, go play team slayer Report
September 18, 201016 yr comment_19361 After playing through the first 2 levels and about half way through the third, my opinion is = /Oh, and getting modes you don't like in playlist? I've been complaining about that crap since 2 Report
September 19, 201016 yr comment_19419 Well, I beat the campaign on heroic and honestly....I think it was the worst campaign out of 1 - ODST. Got really tired of defending places fast and none of the vehicles portions were as fun as in previous games(like going around the island on the silent cartographer in CE, or the bridge with the scorpion tank in 2, or pretty much any of the hornet stuff in 3), and by the 6th or 7th mission....I just wanted the game to be over =\ Report
September 19, 201016 yr comment_19432 I want my Skunked achievement, damn it! lolGot that on my first (and only) game of invasion, along with my first overkill of the game. Have yet to play campaign, trying to wait for a time where i can play in one solid run, i would hate getting halfway through the game and then have to wait half a day to finish the rest. But i have been playing a lot of muliplayer (im on a lot if anyone wants to play sometime) Report
September 19, 201016 yr comment_19446 Boot system needs a major overhaul. Was playing invasion for like 10 minutes, teammate jet packs in front of my fuel rod shot, and boots me. UGH Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19456 Boot system is being fixed, jeez.What about updating armor on b.net? =p Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19458 How many invasion maps are there(actual maps, not forge edits?), because I've only really played spire a couple of times and saw boneyard pop up twice, though once I had to dashboard because the game got stuck at loading up it up.Oh, and is firefight pretty laggy for everyone else? I got maybe 1 good game out of it, but a lot of the times it takes a couple seconds for the game to recognize button pushes, movement, etc....Vs. works fine, even in BTB, and never had that problem with ODST. Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19465 The game shipped with barely enough maps. Hopefully they will start releasing forged maps to hold us over until some map packs are released.Bungie has alot planned, but is holding out on us. I don't see the point in it, but whatevs... Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19467 What about updating armor on b.net? =pThey better get that fixed! I can't look at my sexy Spartan without turning on my Xbox. Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19470 I'll have to try out forge tomorrow... I have yet to try it. Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19473 I'll have to try out forge tomorrow... I have yet to try it.the controls for forge seem very weird this time around. i like the advanced options to move a piece just slightly but i was having issues lining stuff up still. moving it just by .01 it would jump to high Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19479 The game shipped with barely enough maps. Hopefully they will start releasing forged maps to hold us over until some map packs are released.Bungie has alot planned, but is holding out on us. I don't see the point in it, but whatevs...Welcome to the age of DLC, where Devs PURPOSELY short you on maps and squeeze our your nickels at a later date. Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19481 I'll have to try out forge tomorrow... I have yet to try it.The coordinate system isn't very precise. I usually always click "edit coordinates." Even if I don't plan to nudge it, the option will always bump the item onto a regular "grid" with the other items. Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19490 BAM legendary done, one hell of an ending and a great game You're my idol. Seriously bro, give me some tips. Damn elites and their heavy weapons/shields. Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19491 Stealthy, was that Legendary mode on SOLO? if so, MAD PROPS. I beat the first two missions solo on Legendary and then switched to Normal to avoid frustration and tried to enjoy the experience. I'mma go back and try to play legendary on solo, but those elites make me wet my pants when I see them. Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19494 Stealthy, was that Legendary mode on SOLO? if so, MAD PROPS. I beat the first two missions solo on Legendary and then switched to Normal to avoid frustration and tried to enjoy the experience. I'mma go back and try to play legendary on solo, but those elites make me wet my pants when I see them.Seriously. Those guys that shoot the fireworks gun (I think it's called concussion rifle or something) are a *****. I played on Heroic and had no problems, but Legendary is just insane. Harder than GoW on insane!*edit* and what's with them having unlimited ammo, but when I pick up their gun I get 15 lousy shots? Comon Bungie! Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19495 I want more of the space flight missions. Those were so freaking awesome. Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19498 You're my idol. Seriously bro, give me some tips. Damn elites and their heavy weapons/shields.plasma pistol is the best invention for legendary lol. plenty of ammo and shields no longer matter. also aim for the head always Stealthy, was that Legendary mode on SOLO? if so, MAD PROPS. I beat the first two missions solo on Legendary and then switched to Normal to avoid frustration and tried to enjoy the experience. I'mma go back and try to play legendary on solo, but those elites make me wet my pants when I see them.yes chris it was solo, i didnt want to play with anyone else because no one i knew would want to do it on legendary. and i didnt want to skip any cut scenes like alot of others i know do. so i played by myself to enjoy the game the way i wanted to Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19500 Have to say I'm enjoying the multi a heck of a lot more then 2 and 3. Though I am not so happy with the low amount of maps. Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19539 I'm becoming a beast at the plasma pistol/DMR combo. Epic satisfaction. Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19554 I'm becoming a beast at the plasma pistol/DMR combo. Epic satisfaction.all im saying is if its in multi, your a noob Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19555 WTF, yesterday I was doing great. Today, I can't get ONE kill, and im constantly dying from one hit from a bunch of stuff.Also, the forge wold maps are TERRIBLE. Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19558 Also, the forge wold maps are TERRIBLE.I'mma going to make a Forge map and YOU WILL LOVE IT. LoL I'll see what I can do when I'm slightly less intoxicated. Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19562 I meant, the ones in matchmaking, pinnacle is the worst map EVER. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.