September 20, 201016 yr comment_19563 Stealthy-muthah-fuggin-Shadows: A Monument to All Your SinsComplete each Campaign Mission on Legendary - alone.150Acquired 9/15/2010Nice job, dude. Seriously.An older quote for all your skimming sins. lol Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19565 Well I now have finished the campaign on heroic. I thought it was pretty good. I couldn't put it down and liked most of quite a bit, except maybe the last two missions. I would have to agree with Spawn, that the space flight mission was great!I want to do a legendary campaign but I fear I might get a little frustrated with it unless I have some friends along for the ride. Heroic difficulty was perfect. Some rough spots but the only guys that gave me some trouble were the ones with that damn fuel rod gun. They seem to be really accurate with it and have unlimited ammo lol.Some of the checkpoints were screwy too. I would die and be put back like 20 minutes at times or it would be right at the moment where I was running out of ammo or low on health. Good times though.Can't wait to see how I fair online and possibly doing some firefight! Report
September 21, 201016 yr comment_19579 "You have been booted for killing a teammate"AAFHAEKFEAWHFHEWAFHWEAnd every single time I get teamkilled I NEVER get the option to boot Report
September 21, 201016 yr comment_19587 Trying to raise my K/D to 2.00 for overall Matchmaking games. I can't be scrub status in meh favoritez gaem evar! Report
September 21, 201016 yr comment_19590 any challenege involving me getting assists are retarded. i want that on the record Report
September 21, 201016 yr comment_19629 I got pretty decent at forge lately, its like forge was made to make decent forgers in halo 3 epic, but makes it harder for the average forger. Report
September 21, 201016 yr comment_19643 Dammit, SWAT and Snipers are the ONLY game modes people vote for in team games. I think I'm gonna start dashboarding whenever these come up, since I only got to play team slayer ONCE out of like 7 games today.... Report
September 23, 201016 yr comment_19755 sooo my xbox just over heated while playing reach. im wondering if thats a sign to go buy the new halo xbox Report
September 23, 201016 yr comment_19758 Dammit, SWAT and Snipers are the ONLY game modes people vote for in team games. I think I'm gonna start dashboarding whenever these come up, since I only got to play team slayer ONCE out of like 7 games today....Have fun enjoying your Matchmaking bans lol. Report
September 23, 201016 yr comment_19776 sooo my xbox just over heated while playing reach. im wondering if thats a sign to go buy the new halo xboxI bought it. It is a thing of beauty. I has pictures! It's so tiny. I am going through the campaign on Legendary, but I watched my husband beat it and it was Meh. When I started caring about the characters there was about 10 minutes left. All in all...the campaign won't have replay value when I'm finished with it, but the multiplayer especially Firefight gives me orgasms! Report
September 23, 201016 yr comment_19777 I'm going after the daily challenges right now if anyone wants to jump in with me. Looks like they can all be done in Firefight. Report
September 23, 201016 yr comment_19790 Have fun enjoying your Matchmaking bans lol.I would enjoy a 15 minute ban more then THAT gamemode Really, really can't wait for that to get it's own separate thing. Report
September 23, 201016 yr comment_19799 I booted my first betrayer today. Guy blew me up while in the wraith first time, forgave him because....that happens with tanks. Second time he just splattered me with a ghost, so I booted him. Sent me a message then that just said "idiot", I sent him a message saying that he killed me twice and that's why I booted him, he sent me back "learn to gtfo out of my way"I've missed the halo community so much. Report
September 24, 201016 yr comment_19833 Is anyone bored yet lol? I don't know what happened but I was all pumped after beating the campaign. I have liked all the previous Halos and being online competing is fun.I jumped into an online game and then did some firefight. Feels like the same old thing, a bunch of screaming morons haha. Maybe it is because the people I usually play games like this with are not on lately or I just ran out of patience. Solo online is not so fun.I want to get fired up again but I can't help but think I should be playing Borderlands or something else instead lol. Report
September 24, 201016 yr comment_19842 I can't help but think I should be playing Borderlands.See you this Tuesday, when the new DLC comes out for it. =D Report
September 24, 201016 yr comment_19872 Is anyone bored yet lol? I don't know what happened but I was all pumped after beating the campaign. I have liked all the previous Halos and being online competing is fun.I jumped into an online game and then did some firefight. Feels like the same old thing, a bunch of screaming morons haha. Maybe it is because the people I usually play games like this with are not on lately or I just ran out of patience. Solo online is not so fun.I want to get fired up again but I can't help but think I should be playing Borderlands or something else instead lol.as long as i have folks to talk to while im playing online im still just as pumped to be playing. otherwise i burn out after finishing my daily challenges. all in all though im glad to be playing something other than wow for once. Report
September 25, 201016 yr comment_19898 also i have begun my forge project. I'm digging it. I might start forging it up. For some reason your picture/avatar reminds me of Disturbed haha. Namely the song titled "Violence Fetish", bad *** song Did you ever know of a WoW rogue named Meandro? Report
September 25, 201016 yr comment_19902 Did you ever know of a WoW rogue named Meandro?i cant say that i did, looking at armory the chances of me running into him is very slim. why do you ask? Report
September 25, 201016 yr comment_19905 Is it me or are the only other games that hold any interest in the past few years have been: Call of Duty MW, MW2, GoW, and GoW 2. I was a huge Halo 2 player but played less Halo 3 than 2. Now, with Reach...I just don't like it as much as I hoping I would. So confusing...I know there are other "huge" titles but I'm talking strictly Halo, CoD, and Gears. Report
September 25, 201016 yr comment_19907 i cant say that i did, looking at armory the chances of me running into him is very slim. why do you ask?No real reason. Just a rogue I used to know back in the day, pre-Burning Crusade. Since you played WoW for a long time thought you might of heard of him. he did some vids and the song I noted was in the vid haha. This is an old original WoW vid Man I miss the old original WoW! Report
September 25, 201016 yr comment_19911 Is it me or are the only other games that hold any interest in the past few years have been: Call of Duty MW, MW2, GoW, and GoW 2. I was a huge Halo 2 player but played less Halo 3 than 2. Now, with Reach...I just don't like it as much as I hoping I would. So confusing...I know there are other "huge" titles but I'm talking strictly Halo, CoD, and Gears.I think Halo Reach is good but I too was mainly a Halo 2 player. I thought 2 was just awesome. Less Halo 3 than 2 just like you. I fear that Reach is going to hold my interest less than 3. Not sure why either cause I love the series. I'll keep trying though, but there are a lot of other good games around these days. Report
September 25, 201016 yr comment_19915 bah ive had a blast with reach so far. ive slowed down just a tad since launch but i was kinda over doing it when it came out. ive signed into wow since reach launched for maybe a total of 4 hours. there are alot of good games out there that others prefer but halo is the base for it all, i love it. cod cant be what halo is, not in my eyes Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.