September 14, 201016 yr comment_18964 Guess I'll go get my copy after the traffic dies down tonight. Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_18969 I was really not sure about this at all after OSDT or whatever.....This IS a love letter to all fans! Get it and play it now! So much time and energy went into the graphics and controls....I'm really impressed! It takes me back to the first one all over again. I want to join in someones campaign but don't want to piss 'em off...lol...I'm not what you'd call a great "Slayer" or anything... ...Enemies seem much faster and smarter than all of the other Halo titles put together...Story is strong so far but not what I'd call impressive..Still a lot to play tho' so I'm sure it will have a surprise or two down the road. This is a solid 10 for me. Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_18984 I was really not sure about this at all after OSDT or whatever.....This IS a love letter to all fans! Get it and play it now! So much time and energy went into the graphics and controls....I'm really impressed! It takes me back to the first one all over again. I want to join in someones campaign but don't want to piss 'em off...lol...I'm not what you'd call a great "Slayer" or anything... ...Enemies seem much faster and smarter than all of the other Halo titles put together...Story is strong so far but not what I'd call impressive..Still a lot to play tho' so I'm sure it will have a surprise or two down the road. This is a solid 10 for me.That's what I wanted to hear TC. I'm really tempted to but I was let down from ODST. But now that you said that, I'll probably trade in a few games or something cause I don't have the money to drop a new game right now. Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_18988 That's what I wanted to hear TC. I'm really tempted to but I was let down from ODST. But now that you said that, I'll probably trade in a few games or something cause I don't have the money to drop a new game right now.Yeah. It's for real, all hype aside. Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_18993 BAM legendary done, one hell of an ending and a great game Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_18995 BAM legendary done, one hell of an ending and a great game I saw you playing Legendary. Did you do it solo for that whopper cheevo? I figured it'd be hard as hell. Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_19000 Just played 8 matches online, went 5/8 and only went negative in one match (K/D spread at a comfortable 1.5 right now). If anyone wants to play competitively online hit me up as a team mate for Team Slayer or what not. Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_19002 I saw you playing Legendary. Did you do it solo for that whopper cheevo? I figured it'd be hard as hell.yeah did it solo, was trying like hell to get it done before it go to late Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_19003 yeah did it solo, was trying like hell to get it done before it go to lateStealthy-muthah-fuggin-Shadows: A Monument to All Your SinsComplete each Campaign Mission on Legendary - alone.150Acquired 9/15/2010Nice job, dude. Seriously. Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_19030 Matchmaking people are my ******. I kind of miss ranks since I keep getting matched up against terrible people who go negative every game. I also LOL at the people who blow with the DMR. Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_19033 I got my copy yesterday! I too was hesitant but I am glad I got it. It was hard to turn off the xbox last night. I have ignored all news about this game as much as possible so I could be surprised with the new stuff. I have not been disappointed!If anyone wants to play just let me know. I am still working on the campaign. Doing Heroic first then moving on to Legendary. Probably do some matchmaking or firefight in between. I did some Firefight last night and was pleasantly surprised that I could pick different load outs!DMR = Aweseomness Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_19034 I want to play this more... but I wish I wasn't so damn busy... Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_19050 I'm thinking of going to pick up this game right now. I'm sick of being the only person on my friends list not playing it. Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_19080 Matchmaking people are my ******. I kind of miss ranks since I keep getting matched up against terrible people who go negative every game. I also LOL at the people who blow with the DMR.bogey me and you need to do some matchmaking this week Report
September 16, 201016 yr comment_19087 i got to clean up from yesterday cb. but if your still on when i finish ill do some Report
September 17, 201016 yr comment_19246 <iframe src="http://www.bungie.net/Silverlight/bungiemediaplayer/embed.aspx?fid=726406" scrolling="no" style="padding:0;margin:0;border:0;" width="840" height="660" ></iframe> Report
September 18, 201016 yr comment_19345 Does anyone else feel like the Booting in MP is a bit unfair? Like, I accidently betrayed some people on my team with melee mid-close quarters combat and they booted me....Yeah, it is unfair. I accidentally splattered a guy with a Banshee because I thought he was an enemy, and I instantly got kicked out of a game I had been playing for 10 minutes. It needs to be at least two offenses before you can be booted, I think.It also annoys me that whenever I go to play an Invasion match, everyone votes for Invasion Slayer. What's the point of playing Invasion then? I want my Skunked achievement, damn it! lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.