October 25, 201015 yr comment_22043 i saw you log on cb, but i was on my last game. you gonna be on tomorrow? before 1130? lol Report
October 25, 201015 yr comment_22045 Maybe, I kinda want to get playing online a little more but unless I'm playing with people I know I tend to get bored pretty fast now. I'll try to be on tmw night but I have 2 exams Wed. Report
October 25, 201015 yr comment_22047 if your not your not, school is more important. i understand the whole playing with others bit and getting bored of solo. ive been playing with my wow friends on it lately. so if i see ya online tomorrow ill give you a holler and see if you up for it. and if your to busy studying no worries Report
October 31, 201015 yr comment_22610 very nice, i may have to load up that lvl and give it a shot, although that was one of my least favorite levels. but the temptation to fly a pelican is hard to resist Report
November 1, 201015 yr comment_22672 very nice, i may have to load up that lvl and give it a shot, although that was one of my least favorite levels. but the temptation to fly a pelican is hard to resistI'm with you. lol Report
November 1, 201015 yr comment_22728 have you just been playing multiplayer or something dat? or just not playing the game at all?Missed this completely. Sorry, I haven't been playing at all really. My wife and I have made the first few levels, but that is about it. Need to get down there and finish the single player. I've never been much of a multiplayer Halo guy. Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_23316 Effing great, I got put on "probation" yesterday after quitting out of 2 laggy games and then having the power cut out during the 3rd(which happened to be an invasion map, and we were literally 3 seconds away from winning...). So I didn't quit out of any more games that night(played like...4 more maybe). Played about 7 or 8 today, last game I play were already down 2 people at the start, and then about a minute I'm just getting spawn killed constantly(banshee circlying our base, their tank was in our base, sniper on the mountain and 2 other guys with DMRs). Quit out..."This player is temporarily banned from Xbox Live matchmaking" or some crap like that. Just when I was starting to like bungie....ugh. Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_23318 Apperently...would have been nice to know how long this probation lasts. I've seen fist offense 1 day, second 1 week, etc, but apparently that isn't true, I was on probation before and never knew it....Not sure if I'm going to get the map pack now, I was pretty excited for it before but now...I don't really want to give my money to Bungie. Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_23320 You can get banned for rage quitting? More appalling is banned when the games aren't consecutive? Silliness. Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_23324 Seriously...if I quit out of my first game after getting back on after the power cut out(IE would be the 4th in a row), then that's fine...but I played probably at least 8 games(I tend to play the longer games like Invasion and BTB) between that last one and the one I did just leave.Was quitting ever really THAT big of an issue in the previous Halo games?(I played not even 100 matchs in 2 and I when I played 3 I only ever really played short matches like infection and grifball). It's not like this has hour long matches like L4D... Report
November 5, 201015 yr comment_23412 Seriously...if I quit out of my first game after getting back on after the power cut out(IE would be the 4th in a row), then that's fine...but I played probably at least 8 games(I tend to play the longer games like Invasion and BTB) between that last one and the one I did just leave.Was quitting ever really THAT big of an issue in the previous Halo games?(I played not even 100 matchs in 2 and I when I played 3 I only ever really played short matches like infection and grifball). It's not like this has hour long matches like L4D...Yea, hint for next time, get on your douchebag hat if you want to leave a game, team kill a time or two, bam, you are out. Report
November 5, 201015 yr comment_23416 Yea, hint for next time, get on your douchebag hat if you want to leave a game, team kill a time or two, bam, you are out.The fact that this method results in less punishment is ridiculous, though. They need to fix the system. It should be much more lenient on quitting out, and require at least two betrayals, within a few minutes of each other to allow players to be booted, in my opinion. This way accidents won't get you kicked if you just betray one person but don't do it again. Report
November 5, 201015 yr comment_23425 The fact that this method results in less punishment is ridiculous, though. They need to fix the system. It should be much more lenient on quitting out, and require at least two betrayals, within a few minutes of each other to allow players to be booted, in my opinion. This way accidents won't get you kicked if you just betray one person but don't do it again.Oh yea, I haaaate it. Only problem I've had and wanted to quit was team killlers, and then it becomes a game of make them kill me more, and boot them. Quite entertaining driving warthogs on top of the wraith and sitting there. Report
November 9, 201015 yr comment_23642 Matchmaking in this game pisses me off. I always get put with a team full of sergeants and captains against all colonels and commanders, and I always end up being on the team that keeps quitting out. Setting search preferences to skill level doesn't seem to help much either.EDIT: Looks like Big Team Battle just isn't for me then. Someone always has a bigger vehicle/weapon. But I just played a bunch of Team Slayer and was matchmade against a bunch of nubs and tore them up. All is right in the world again. Report
November 22, 201015 yr comment_24158 I think I have an unhealthy obsession for completing daily challenges... lol Report
November 22, 201015 yr comment_24159 That 12 precision weapon kills one was pissing me off, I got the 11/12 tons of times, the just gave up after a while. I started out today loving this game again....and then hating it again(also, apparently back on quitting probation as leaving....2 games today, not back to back ) Report
November 23, 201015 yr comment_24183 I don't know if this fits here in this thread but I sold this game while I could get some good value for it. $48 trade in value sounded good to me.It was a good game and I had fun with it but $10 for only 3 DLC multiplayer maps seems way expensive. Not only that they are trying to get people to pre-order the DLC so you can get some special avatar helmet. Lame! I used to love Halo and would buy anything for it but anymore I am ready for something new.I remember in Halo 3 when some new maps came out they locked you out of certain playlists unless you broke down and bought the maps. I would not be surprised if that happens again in this game. I don't appreciate that they can hold the game hostage in a way until you buy the DLC. I can afford the maps no problem but just seems greedy to me the way they do it. Report
November 23, 201015 yr comment_24186 I remember in Halo 3 when some new maps came out they locked you out of certain playlists unless you broke down and bought the maps. I would not be surprised if that happens again in this game. I don't appreciate that they can hold the game hostage in a way until you buy the DLC. I can afford the maps no problem but just seems greedy to me the way they do it.I HATED bungie for that crap, but they aren't doing that this time around. Also, weren't all the Halo 3 map packs 3 maps for 10 bucks?( I never paid attention to them). Report
November 30, 201015 yr comment_24532 Anyone get the maps? I downloaded them(had some extra points), but probably won't get to play them to much until after next week. Report
November 30, 201015 yr comment_24533 I did but will probably mostly end up playing them in firefight. Report
November 30, 201015 yr comment_24540 Is this versus firefight thing new with the DLC also? I played 1 game of it but didn't like it at all. Spartans start with overshield I guess(I stuck a guy in the face and his shields didn't even go down) and elites pretty much play as if you were playing campaign on easy(dropped in like 3 shots), and both rounds me and my partner died less as spartans and actually killed all the enemies yet still lost by 3000 points? Report
December 4, 201015 yr comment_24741 http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=10657515&player=PaNfOoTThat Kill made the pack totally worth the price. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.