September 25, 201016 yr comment_19929 I want to play it more, but moving is KILLING me. By the time I get home at night I'm barely awake enough to do anything so I usually play Darkstar One for about an hour before I go to sleep. I can't wait to be done with this all. Report
September 26, 201016 yr comment_20000 very cool find pk, better than how i thought they would put him in Report
September 27, 201016 yr comment_20028 wow im so close to start booting some one everytime i get the option. because no matter what happens i never get forgiven, its not my ******* fault that your dumbass decided to drop down in the middle of the 9 grunts when its a rocket match. or when im blasting the tank with a banshee and you jump on it last second, seriously to all you people out there **** YOU Report
September 27, 201016 yr comment_20033 I want to play it more, but moving is KILLING me. By the time I get home at night I'm barely awake enough to do anything so I usually play Darkstar One for about an hour before I go to sleep. I can't wait to be done with this all. That's another game i really wanted to get into, but i just couldn't make myself keep playing it. If i had some kind of joystick, or it handled better with a pad (like reach) i would have liked it a lot better. It reminded me enough of freelancer that i wanted to keep trying, but i just couldn't. Report
September 27, 201016 yr comment_20049 The playlists are messed up in my eyes. I wish there were individual playlists for Team Swat and Team Snipers. I would rather play those over the Slayer matches. Oh well.... Report
September 27, 201016 yr comment_20053 The playlists are messed up in my eyes. I wish there were individual playlists for Team Swat and Team Snipers. I would rather play those over the Slayer matches. Oh well....consider yourself lucky if your getting to play slayer. im getting pretty tired of snipers and swat. they really need to give it their own setting again Report
September 27, 201016 yr comment_20056 They are next week I think, or the week after, thank god because it's always SWAT,SWAT,SWAT for me. At least a team swat playlist, think snipers is staying in team slayer for now, but out of BTB. Report
September 27, 201016 yr comment_20059 Apparently then I need to be playing with you guys then, b/c all I keep getting is getting slayer or elite slayer. Which elite slayer on BTB is so much fun! Report
September 28, 201016 yr comment_20147 Apparently then I need to be playing with you guys then, b/c all I keep getting is getting slayer or elite slayer. Which elite slayer on BTB is so much fun!i would love to get some slayer matches in, elite slayer is nice cause i get to start off with plasmas but im more of a fan of the ar Report
September 28, 201016 yr comment_20148 i would love to get some slayer matches in, elite slayer is nice cause i get to start off with plasmas but im more of a fan of the arI love elite slayer on Boneyard. It's crazy with the Ghosts all over the place and the close spawns. CRAZY!!! Report
September 28, 201016 yr comment_20151 siren you should log in so atleast one of us can get the match type we like Report
September 28, 201016 yr comment_20239 What made me sad is the 5 comments I read from youtube before I thought I might die from being annoyed. Not surprising in the least though. Report
October 10, 201016 yr comment_21107 have you just been playing multiplayer or something dat? or just not playing the game at all? Report
October 21, 201015 yr comment_21766 im calling hax bogieI'm calling Wraith domination of the other team lol. Report
October 24, 201015 yr comment_21982 I'm up and would love to play some Reach with whoever now. Don't care what just want to chill and play. If anyone doesn't have Reach but wants to play something I'll play whatever if I have it. Report
October 24, 201015 yr comment_21996 cb i saw this at about 230 in the morning, thought about logging to see if you were on but decide to just go to bed. Report
October 24, 201015 yr comment_21999 It's cool lol if anyone wants to play l8r tonite I'll probably be on. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.