August 1, 201313 yr comment_78987 QuakeCon sale on Steam. Thursday: id Sale, with all id games at 75% offFriday: Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and all Fallout DLC at 75% offSaturday: The Elder Scrolls Sale, with Elder Scrolls titles and DLCs selling for 40-75% off http://store.steampowered.com/sale/quakecon1 Report
August 2, 201313 yr comment_78991 QuakeCon sale on Steam. Thursday: id Sale, with all id games at 75% offFriday: Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and all Fallout DLC at 75% offSaturday: The Elder Scrolls Sale, with Elder Scrolls titles and DLCs selling for 40-75% off http://store.steampowered.com/sale/quakecon1 Picked up a few classic id titles. Now I own prettymuch everything in the QuakeCon pack. lol Report
August 5, 201313 yr comment_79081 Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City - $7.99 http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/grand-theft-auto-episodes-liberty-city/ Get it so you can play free roam with us. Carmageddon is great. Report
October 12, 201312 yr comment_80617 Gamefly has a few shooter bundles on sale this weekend: http://digital.gamefly.com/#!/promotion/483 Report
October 12, 201312 yr comment_80625 http://www.computerandvideogames.com/joystick/Civ 5 or Mafia 2 for steam, free Report
November 14, 201312 yr comment_81105 https://www.humblebundle.com/In case anyone missed itBatman Arkham Asyulm GOTYFEAR 2FEAR 3LOTR War in the NorthBeat the Average:Scribblenauts UnlimitedBatman Arkham City GOTYFEAR(which also includes both expansions on steam)Mortal Kombat KollectionGuardians of Middle Earth + DLCLOTR Online Steely Dawn Starter PackGotham City Imposters Professional KitBatman Arkham Origins Millennium skin pack Report
December 3, 201312 yr comment_81394 Bad ass Humble Bundle right now. Go go go.https://www.humblebundle.com/ Report
December 13, 201312 yr comment_81543 I saw this today when I was looking through the Steam Sales and saw Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition on sale for $7.49 (originally $29.99). This pack includes: Dragon Age: Origins ($19.99)Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening Expansion Pack ($19.99)All Nine Content Packs (Prices Vary) That's at least a $40 value for $7.49 and a very awesome game definitely worth a look. The only thing making me hesitant about buying it is the fact that there are no Steam achievements or Steam Cloud support. Link to the sale: [Link]Sale Ends: 12/13/2013 Report
December 13, 201312 yr comment_81545 Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics, all DRM-free, are free on GOG today: https://secure.gog.com/game/fallout Hurry and grab this. Report
December 13, 201312 yr comment_81549 The Bureau: XCOM Desclassifed is on sale on Steam right now for -75%. I picked it up and all the DLC for it for less than $15. I've wanted to check out the game for awhile now since it's kind of a blend of genres and I love XCOM. <iframe src="http://store.steampowered.com/widget/65930/27464/" frameborder="0" width="646" height="190"></iframe> HTML fail.... I notice we're missing the post htm,l raw code thing now and I don't know how to do it. http://store.steampowered.com/app/65930/ Report
December 14, 201312 yr Author comment_81555 I dropped it from most groups a while back. It's a dangerous option to give to everyone. I thought I made a post about it, but I may have forgotten. Instead, if there is something, such as the above I will make bbcode for it. Just ask and I'll do my best to get in what anyone would like ASAP Report
December 14, 201312 yr comment_81558 I see. I don't recall seeing anything about it but I understand. No worries I suppose. Report
December 14, 201312 yr Author comment_81566 [steamwidget]65930/27464[/steamwidget] Now you can embed the steam widget with the above code. Simply put the last two numbers of the link (game number/widget number) between the steamwidget bbcode tags. Report
December 22, 201312 yr Author comment_81635 Thanks. I still need to post a request thread for anyone that needs bbcode. Damn steam holiday sale. I've already spent too much. Report
December 25, 201312 yr comment_81659 http://store.steampowered.com/app/550/Left 4 Dead 2 is completely free right now, so claim it while you still can. Report
December 26, 201312 yr comment_81671 payday the heist is currently at 90% off on steam. http://store.steampowered.com/app/24240/ Report
January 2, 201412 yr comment_81808 Hotline Miami PS3/Vita cross buy for $2.49 @ Amazonhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GGUCGXM Report
January 18, 201412 yr comment_82103 GOG is having a sale on some old school Sierra games. I want the entire collection. Some great stuff there.http://www.gog.com/promo/activision_weekend_promo_170114 Report
January 18, 201412 yr comment_82107 GOG is having a sale on some old school Sierra games. I want the entire collection. Some great stuff there.http://www.gog.com/promo/activision_weekend_promo_170114 They REALLY need to make a reboot of the Space Quest series..... Roger Wilco ftw! Report
January 18, 201412 yr comment_82108 Really, really great deal on The Secret World. I know a lot of people around here really don't play much for MMOs but honestly I had a hell of a lot of fun with this game back when I was playing it. Completed pretty much the whole game and started running the Elite Dungeons and stuff. Right now it's buy once and play forever (sort of like GW2). It's 66% for the regular game on Steam at the moment and I guarantee it will offer a TON of enjoyable play time. Also you can get the "Massive Edition" for half off (still a great deal) which includes all of the paid DLC for the game, a great set of extra beginner weapons, exp and ability boosts as well as some other cool stuff. I loved the fact that I could have one character who could seriously learn everything in the game without the need to have Alts. Report
January 22, 201412 yr comment_82162 Eldritch is $4.99 right now on the Humble Bundle storehttps://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/eldritch_storefront Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.