March 2, 201412 yr comment_83146 7 Steam games for $1.99 - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IFWTJ16/ref=dvg_deals_dtgp_title?pf_rd_p=1740151762&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=979455011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0BBZMW4DKGDKD9SWM8S6 Report
March 13, 201412 yr comment_83293 Dishonored Game of the Year Edition (PC) for $19.99 - Includes The Knife of Dunwall, The Brigmore Witches, Dunwall City Trials, and Void Walker’s Arsenal.http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DISGOTY/dishonored-game-of-the-year-edition Report
March 13, 201412 yr comment_83294 Reboot 2.0 @ Bundlestars 48 hour bundle sale for $2 2 of 6 have Steam cards. Report
March 17, 201412 yr comment_83355 Elder Scrolls Online $12 off Imperial: CE1WXQ-2PQZSH-UDJEQS$9 off Standard: S8JTAB-9MR960-R9PKJR http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/mmos/elder-scrolls-online/ Report
March 17, 201412 yr comment_83357 Shadow Warrior for $9.99. Regularly $39.99.http://store.steampowered.com/app/233130/ Report
March 19, 201412 yr comment_83392 Saints Row: The Third Full Package -- $5.99 (PC/Steam)http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/saints-row-the-third-the-full-package/106844 Report
March 19, 201412 yr comment_83393 Pretty handy link for finding PC deals. Tracks Steam sales and various bundle site sales.http://isthereanydeal.com/ Report
March 20, 201412 yr comment_83417 Pretty handy link for finding PC deals. Tracks Steam sales and various bundle site sales.http://isthereanydeal.com/ This is awesome. Thanks! Report
March 20, 201412 yr comment_83418 That is fantastic, thank you for the link, I will certainly use it. I love that you can do searches for games. Normally I'll just check Steam, GreenManGaming, and Gamersgate for sales in general, but it's easy to miss ones like Amazon. Already I see a good deal when I search for Final Fantasy VIII, $6 on Amazon (normally $12) that I wouldn't have known about otherwise. Report
March 20, 201412 yr comment_83424 Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition $29.99http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/skyrim-legendary-edition Report
March 20, 201412 yr comment_83425 Free game by linking your Steam account to Playfire on GreenManGaming.https://freegame.greenmangaming.com/ Report
March 21, 201412 yr comment_83428 Free game by linking your Steam account to Playfire on GreenManGaming.https://freegame.greenmangaming.com/ Says it may take 24 hours to receive code, but I got it immediately.Thanks PK. Report
March 21, 201412 yr comment_83430 Welcome. Got mine immediately as well. Has Steam cards, too. =] Report
March 24, 201412 yr comment_83458 Ubisoft Sale at Green Manhttp://www.greenmangaming.com/ubisoft-deals/?emst=RQFz9t6xcp_13848_390505_421 Report
March 26, 201412 yr comment_83470 South Park - The Stick of Truth - $42.99 on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0088Q2JUW Report
March 27, 201412 yr comment_83533 Dead Space for free on Origin. Might be a mistake, so hurry.https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/dead-space-ANW.html Report
March 29, 201412 yr comment_83564 Batman games on a pretty good sale on Steam, and he seems to have gotten in a fight with the guy from Project Zomboid. I found this juxtaposition amusing.It brings to mind how often video game/movie etc. covers/posters are just reskins of the same hero's poses. Report
April 2, 201412 yr comment_83602 Pretty sweet friggin' monitor on sale over at Newegg. I'm REALLY tempted to pull the trigger, as right now I only have an ASUS 24" inch. LG 29-Inch Ultra-Wide IPS LED LCD Monitor w/ Built-in Speakers ($340) | Newegg | Use promo code JPMNLKYWSQ01P Report
April 3, 201412 yr comment_83604 Risen for $3.99 at GOGhttp://www.gog.com/game/risen Next week Risen 2 will also be on sale. Hype for Risen 3! Report
April 22, 201412 yr comment_83703 Titanfall on Amazon deal of the day. $36.99.... KEVIN THIS IS A STEAL!!!! http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=gbsl_tit_l-1_0942_03fde67c?ie=UTF8&node=8524689011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_s=left-new-1&pf_rd_r=15VAQGA05VQ0FR2SZWBK&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=1740370942 Report
April 22, 201412 yr comment_83706 Thanks Tuna, I nabbed it with the season pass. I might try streaming a bit of it tonight. Report
April 23, 201412 yr Author comment_83719 Certainly a fun game. We will have to grab some games if we are ever on at the same time. Report
May 3, 201412 yr comment_83770 http://store.steampowered.com/sub/25772/ Star wars bundle ending May 5th.Contains a bunch of older star wars title and generally decent ones. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.