May 20, 201412 yr comment_83844 Gamestop is having a sale on several digital downloadshttp://www.gamestop.com/collection/gamestop-sale Report
May 20, 201412 yr Author comment_83854 Green Man Gaming just sent me a 25% off voucher for Watch_Dogs, but I've already used it. Says it is good until the 26th so they might be sending them out until then. Could be worth registering for their emails if you haven't. I also have this code from them for Watch_Dogs, but I couldn't get it to work: PT7ELX-1WPWNT-7UAGQZ Report
May 21, 201412 yr comment_83856 Free copy of Rush Bros from GreenManGaming/Playfirehttps://freegame.greenmangaming.com/ Report
May 30, 201412 yr comment_83896 Humblebundle.com/weekly has rpg maker's for $12. Normally $370 for all the software. Plus theres a contest starting june 1 with a $10,000 top prize Report
May 30, 201412 yr comment_83897 Humblebundle.com/weekly has rpg maker's for $12. Normally $370 for all the software. Plus theres a contest starting june 1 with a $10,000 top prize Picked it up. Killer deal! Report
May 30, 201412 yr comment_83898 Bundles Groupees: Kiss My Bundles Horror Bundle - http://groupees.com/kissmybundle Kiss My Bundle - http://groupees.com/kissmybundles Clash of Worlds Russia Bundle - http://groupees.com/clash6 IndieGala: Blood Knights Bundle - https://www.indiegala.com/bloodknights Monday Bundle - https://www.indiegala.com/weekly Tinymix Bundle - https://www.indiegala.com/main Indie Royale: Indie Royale Turing Bundle - http://www.indieroyale.com/ Lazy Guy Lazy Guy Studios Blurred Lines Bundle - http://www.lazyguysstudio.com/bundle/ Humble Bundle Humble Bundle PC and Android 10 - https://www.humblebundle.com/ Report
June 4, 201412 yr comment_83927 FREE! Sniper Elite V2 for the next 24 hours on Steam -- http://store.steampowered.com/app/63380/ Report
June 4, 201412 yr comment_83928 Free you say? SOLD! Now go buy a Mario Kart Wii U Bundle PK so my boy can school your ass! lol Report
June 6, 201412 yr comment_83949 Pre-order Witcher 3 for $53.99. Save even more if you own previous versions of Witcher on GOG. Plus a handful of pre-order extras. More details herehttp://www.gog.com/thewitcher3/en Report
June 8, 201412 yr Author comment_83955 I got all excited when I saw the preorders hit. Then I realized it still has a release date 8 months out. Haven't decided where I'm going to get my copy from. I want a hard copy, but I'll likely end up grabbing this from GoG first. Report
June 11, 201412 yr comment_83993 I know most everyone is PC or next gen at this point, but with a little price match and promotion work you can get Assassin's Creed IV for $.39 (360 or PS3) from Target. Couple of other games super cheap as well but not this lowPrice match to Amazon for $17.99Use the 20% off AC games cartwheel couponPreorder any game for $1 to get $15 offTotal should be $.39Target reps could deny the request, but it's worth a shot if you haven't played it and have a desire. Report
June 12, 201412 yr comment_84026 Looks like right now direct from Nintendo you can purchase a refurbished 32GB Deluxe Wii U system (1 year warranty) along with that nintendoland game for $200. This seems like a steal to me, and if I had the funds I'd probably pull the trigger right now. https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/us/po/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?productId=prod150200 Report
June 13, 201412 yr comment_84041 GOG's Summer Sale started todayhttp://www.gog.com/ Daily deals and hourly flash sales. DRM free. Report
June 14, 201412 yr comment_84049 GMG is also doing an Encore sale right now....http://www.greenmangaming.com/ Report
June 17, 201412 yr comment_84108 Just realised GamersGate is also having a summer sale...http://www.gamersgate.com/ Report
June 26, 201412 yr comment_84176 If anyone is intreseted in killzone on ps4 its $19.99 at kmart right now. If there is a walmart closer they price match, just have to show them the price. Report
June 28, 201412 yr comment_84177 Wolfenstein is on sale at Kmart as well, for $39.99. It is also going to be $39.99 at Best Buy starting Sunday. PS3 and 360 versions trade-in for $33 right now at BB as well. Couple of coupons and you can upgrade to the next-gen version for little to no money. Report
July 17, 201412 yr comment_84400 Kindle Fire for $129*http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C5W16B8/ref=pe_611980_121172360_ods_em_bts1 *Your powered down background will have ads. No big deal, actually. Report
July 17, 201412 yr comment_84401 Kindle Fire for $129*http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C5W16B8/ref=pe_611980_121172360_ods_em_bts1 *Your powered down background will have ads. No big deal, actually. Pretty great deal on that. I bought my mom the Kindle HDX this past Christmas and she loves it. If you're looking for a slightly more versatile tablet within the same price range I'd recommend the Nexus 7. I have the new 2013 7" myself and I love it, but the 2012 model (very comparable to the Kindle you list and full Android instead of Kindle OS) is running right now for $147 also from Amazon I see. http://www.amazon.com/Google-Nexus-Tablet-7-Inch-Model/dp/B009X3UW2G/ref=psdc3_t1_B00DVFLJDS_B009X3UW2G Both great tablets and really affordable if you're looking to get into the tablet scene. Report
July 22, 201412 yr comment_84439 75 years of Batman with 75% off all Batman titleshttp://www.greenmangaming.com/batman-75-years/ Report
July 22, 201412 yr comment_84444 Square Enix Humble Bundlehttps://www.humblebundle.com/Lots of good shit there Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.