March 12, 201313 yr comment_72783 Save 20% off on hundreds of titles with promo code GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS on GreenManGaming. I used it to pre-order Dead Island: Riptide for $32 (steam activated). Report
March 12, 201313 yr comment_72785 Pick 5 games and save 80% from some great titles at GoG.http://www.gog.com/pick_5 Report
March 19, 201313 yr comment_73052 Bioshock Infinite met its reward goals on steam, so if you pre order it you get 7 TF2 items(which after the game is out should be able to be sold on the market), bioshock 1 and XCOM: Enemy Unknown(which are both giftable also if you already have them). Report
March 21, 201313 yr comment_73133 Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is on sale during the Steam Indie Spring Sale for only $7.49. Such a beautiful game! http://store.steampowered.com/app/223220/ Report
March 25, 201313 yr Author comment_73279 I'm not sure when this started, and it is Origin, but there are some pretty good deals going on. http://store.origin.com/store/ea/en_US/html/pbPage.origin-deals Report
March 28, 201313 yr comment_73443 Borderlands weekend at GamersGate! Save up to 75%http://www.gamersgate.com/borderlands?aff=ggnews If you don't have the season pass for PC, get it now for only $14.98! Report
April 5, 201313 yr comment_73967 Another Borderlands 2 deal, this time with the Season Pass as well $24.99: http://www.amazon.com/Borderlands-Season-Pass-Online-Game/dp/B00BW7ZYGK/ref=br_lf_m_1001118961_1_2_ttl?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&pf_rd_p=1523154682&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1001118961&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1WB6NC1ZHGJ39GZEHPWZ About 17 hours left. Report
April 5, 201313 yr comment_73998 I am not a master race gamer, but here's another damn fine deal over at GetGames:2 for $10 for the next 72 hours.http://getloadedgo.com/Choices like Darksiders 2, Deus Ex: HR, Batman Arkham games (Asylumn/City), Spec Ops The Line, Just Cause 2. 14 total to choose from.Also, for my iOS brethren:IGN is giving codes for Horn: http://www.ign.com/prime/promo/free-hornHeroes of Might and Magic: Duel of Champions for free: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id514324593?mt=8 Report
April 12, 201313 yr Author comment_74533 Dishonored 50% off this weekend http://store.steampowered.com/app/205100/ $29.99 Report
April 15, 201313 yr comment_74745 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Plantronics+-+GameCom+780+Over-the-Ear+Headset/4273049.p?id=1218468366324&skuId=4273049&AID=10597222&PID=3640929&SID=skim33330X911644Xc990c2469d9eb5608cf79e05176c8068&URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bestbuy.com%2Fsite%2FPlantronics%2B-%2BGameCom%2B780%2BOver-the-Ear%2BHeadset%2F4273049.p%3Fid%3D1218468366324%26skuId%3D4273049&ref=39&CJPID=3640929&loc=01 This is the headset I currently use on PC, it's on sale, and comes with a free copy of Orcs Must Die 2. No complaints with it at all and it sounds great. *edit* Ok, if I had to make ONE complaint is that the mic is a little TOO sensitive. Taking off this little mesh noise cancel thing on the end of an Xbox Headset and sliding it over the mic works great though. Report
April 16, 201313 yr comment_74779 There's a pretty big sale going on at Gamestop if you don't mind used games. Almost all of the ones I wanted are sold out online, but I've made a list and will check in store. http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-50cool,28zu0,1317e&cid=eml_10000856 Report
April 17, 201313 yr comment_74845 Save 20% off on hundreds of titles with promo code GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS on GreenManGaming. I used it to pre-order Dead Island: Riptide for $32 (steam activated).Looks like GMG also gave their pre-orders, Risen. Got the voucher in email today. Don't remember that being part of the pre-order. Nice! Report
April 18, 201313 yr comment_74892 Wow and the first 2 expansions only 10$ this week YEAH,WARCRAFT Report
May 3, 201313 yr comment_75652 Torchlight 2 $6.78 - Gamer's Gate (Steam Code) http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-T2/torchlight-ii Report
May 3, 201313 yr comment_75679 GO GET DEAD ISLAND RIPTIDE RIGHT NOW (Kevin, Dat and GG I am looking at you) Voucher - GMG30-BH67J-TILO5 Other titles this can be used for BioShock Infinite (Excluding ANZ)BioShock Infinite Season PassDefianceDefiance Digital Deluxe EditionFar Cry 3 Blood Dragon (Europe Only)Lords of FootballMight & Magic Heroes VI: Complete Edition (Europe Only)http://blog.playfire.com/2013/05/a-handful-of-vouchers-for-your-weekend.html?emst=RQFz9t6xcp_113106_97168_12 Report
May 3, 201313 yr Author comment_75682 lol. You know better. Seriously though, I have a shit load of best but reward points. Next time in by there I plan on picking it up. Report
May 3, 201313 yr Author comment_75683 Tried I get GMG to let me buy something on my phone, but it won't. Anyone who can get this deal for Riptide while its up I'll pay you back via PayPal. ! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.