October 1, 201412 yr comment_85161 Diablo 3 and the Reaper of Souls expansion are on sale for $19.99 each - https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/game/diablo Jump on this. Blizzard rarely leaves a sale up for long. Report
October 15, 201411 yr comment_85323 Aliens versus Predator Classic for freehttp://www.gog.com/galaxy Report
November 7, 201411 yr comment_85684 Metro 2033 free on humble bundle store for the next 20ish hours.https://www.humblebundle.com/store Report
November 7, 201411 yr comment_85686 Damn you. You beat me to it, Kira. lol Getting old and slow PK. Report
November 7, 201411 yr comment_85687 I'm heavily medicated today. Wrenched my neck pretty good. Report
November 7, 201411 yr comment_85689 I'm heavily medicated today. Wrenched my neck pretty good. Oh that sucks. Report
November 17, 201411 yr comment_85905 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel 33% off ($39.99). Only 14hrs left on the discount. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JDOX2PE/ref=gbrc_tit_r-1_8722_140bad2a?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_s=right-new-1&pf_rd_r=0P3NW5SYPC11BZ3FV4DT&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=1975288722 Report
November 19, 201411 yr comment_85924 Humble Jumbo Bundle just added 3 more games. https://www.humblebundle.com/ Report
November 27, 201411 yr Author comment_85995 http://slickdeals.net/?pno=137050&lno=1&afsrc=1&trd=Microsoft+StoreI'm thinking about grabbing this deal. It's refurbished but $330 for X1 with kinect and a free game. Report
December 31, 201411 yr comment_86296 Holy heck.... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16868105119&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=6149513&SID=eh2o3cqmif6c Not sure if this will last. Xbox One, two free games, extra controller AND a 1 yr card for Xbox Live for only $350. They're practically giving them away. I'd pick it up if there was actually any exclusives I really wanted to play. There isn't really since I have my PS4 so I'll just wait for more games and maybe the inevitable console redesign. Report
January 4, 201511 yr Author comment_86333 Dragon Age Inquisition on sale on Origin. 39.99 for the Standard46.66 for the Deluxe Report
January 4, 201511 yr comment_86334 Dragon Age Inquisition on sale on Origin.39.99 for the Standard46.66 for the DeluxeGonna say this and surprise a couple of people, but I've been playing the ever loving hell out of this game and love it. That's right....Spawn...Playing an RPG. Report
January 4, 201511 yr comment_86336 Preserved for all time, or until imgur goes bankrupt and shuts down their servers. lol Report
January 5, 201511 yr comment_86337 Don't know how good these headphones are, but it looks like a good price and Kicker used to make some pretty fantastic speakers.http://www.neweggflash.com/Product/9SIA1J716Y8481 $79.95 62% OFF $29.99 Free Shipping http://www.neweggflash.com/Product/9SIA1J716Y8481 Report
January 17, 201511 yr comment_86432 http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/saints-row-gat-out-of-hell/118076 Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell for $4.99! Report
January 18, 201511 yr Author comment_86450 Damn, good deal. I bought it because I'm silly like that. Report
January 18, 201511 yr Author comment_86458 I hope this works, but I don't know for sure if it was just for my account or not. Anyway, it's certainly worth a try. I just picked up Dying Light and GTA V for 23% off at GMG The code is SAVE23-PEROFF-MOSANT I tried a few different things in cart, but it looks like it works for tons of good preorders. GTA V ( This on is a Rockstar Social Club redemption, not Steam ) , Dying Light, Evolve, Batman Arkham Knight, and a lot of others. http://www.greenmangaming.com/most-anticipated/ Report
January 18, 201511 yr comment_86462 Damn, good deal. I bought it because I'm silly like that.I remember you liking the Farcry Dragon game. I think this Saint's Row is going to be sort of like that. Not an expansion, but a smaller, full game. And hell yeah @ $5. haha Report
January 19, 201511 yr comment_86476 Damn, I noticed that 23% off sitewide deal too, wish I'd have waited a day or two and used that to preorder GTA V. I did get Gat Out of Hell though, thanks for the heads up. Report
January 22, 201511 yr comment_86505 Don't know if this counts as a deal but I'll post it here anyways. Win "every major PC game" from 2015 through GreenManGaming. http://blog.playfire.com/2015/01/win-every-major-pc-game-of-2015.html?emst=$uid$_$llid$_726690_739 Report
January 22, 201511 yr comment_86516 Saint's Row Humble Bundle package $4.99 http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/the-saints-row-bundle/ Includes SR2 & SR3: The Full Package (17 DLCs) Report
January 26, 201511 yr comment_86564 Buy one get one free (Steam / Ubi)http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_US/html/pbPage.BOGO?ncid=287-3-None-1-3-aflt-32-12-aff--17-19-7-0614 Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.