Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Timber King

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Timber King

  1. I'm listening to the setlist of the last concert I went to. Wilco setlist
  2. ^ Navarro is the reason they probably played that cover. I have a b-sides collection for Jane's Addiction (Cabinet of Curiosities) in which they included Jane's covering "Whole Lotta Love." The guitar solo is unfreakingbelievable!
  3. I'm seeing the Black Keys and mewithoutYou perform for free this Friday night at Carnegie Mellon University which is right next to UPitt. Should be an awesome show!
  4. Saw the band Wilco last night. The venue was the Carnegie Music Hall, probably the coolest venue I've ever been to for a show. My friend Evan and I got tickets about 30 minutes before the concert started. We were in the last row of the 2nd balcony (as far back as you could be), but there wasn't a bad seat in the house. It was a very small and personal venue (not like an arena show); even though we were two stories above the band, it felt like you were right there in front of them. Their set lasted three hours! It was absolutely incredible! We stayed after the show and asked the band if they wanted to get beers with us at a local bar, but they said they had to head to Chicago. Good times though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-oimbtVdf4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-q7EGYk8mc Check out the guitar solo @ 2:37. It's ridiculous!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.