Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Timber King

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Timber King

  1. I made Santigold laugh during soundcheck. Such a babe <3
  2. That's it for now...
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPYQHQ4-kKo
  4. Check out my Spotify playlist! Subscribe to it if you have Spotify, I'd appreciate it! hipster house party jams
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xgtJu_pzxU I hope Pogre sees this. @armistice: I've met Butch. One of the most genuine artists I've ever met.
  6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZoYzne9Tpg
  7. At the Drive-In have reformed.
  8. ^ I really liked their new EP. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0Usbi9qYYQ MAN YOUR OWN JACKHAMMER!!!
  9. Saw this band open for Cage the Elephant at the venue I work at. Boy, can that chick SHRED!!!! They had one of the most epic stage exits I've ever seen! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIZRZKE0qUE
  10. Chris Cornell is playing an acoustic solo set at the Carnegie Music Hall (best venue I've ever been to, saw Wilco there) and part of me wants to go. Having said that, prices are a bit steep to see him play stuff off his solo records that I don't care about. Can't Soundgarden just come through Pittsburgh already? So, a guy in my fraternity works with me at one of the local music venues. A girl he likes is a runner for Live Nation (gets what the artists want on show days). Anyway, last minute he was asked to be a part of the ambiance crew for the Jay-Z/Kanye Watch the Throne tour date in Pittsburgh. He basically set up the elaborate dressing rooms for both Kanye and Jay-Z, but he worked primarily on Jay's room. At one point, he was given a pile of folded clothes to put on a table and he told me at the bar that he realized that "I'm holding Jay-Z's underwear!" haha but I also knew the guy who worked on Kanye's room, which took them upward of 7-8 hours to prepare. For instance, the entire room had to be white (his rider said he needed 12 dozen white roses) and they said that setting up his curtains took 5 hours in and of itself. Anyway, long story short, I got a 2 free tickets in the club seats about 5 rows up center-ice (it was in the arena where the Penguins play hockey). It was a baller show! Despite the fact that hip hop shows aren't my favorite, seeing two icons together was pretty awesome. In this video, Jay thematically followed up Kanye's "Gold Digger" with "99 Problems." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o89NeLNYjtA&feature=related
  11. Three Days is BY FAR Jane's Addiction's best song. Saw them open with it when I caught them on the NIN|JA Tour and they blew me away! Watch this video: They even tweaked the base line and made it flat and it sounds so much more bad ***. Navarro was a god on guitar!
  12. I need to give it another listen. Love Jane's Addiction, but wasn't impressed with the new album. Alas, nothing can compare to Ritual de lo Habitual.
  13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zuv8tncXBNQ New band I'm currently hooked on.
  14. ^LIKE Awesome lineup of bands covering U2's album Achtung Baby.
  15. really drunk and listening to my party mix
  16. Really interesting musical style. Mixture of rock/grunge with funk/soul and electronic undertones.
  17. Bush and Primus will be rolling through my joint in the next month or so.
  18. Watch this and you'll understand. This was before Donald Glover hit it big on tv. Speaking of Donald Glover, his rapping (take a 'p' out and it's a pun ) is pretty tight (his stage name is Childish Gambino). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otPxoVQiIGo
  19. Styx are playing the venue I intern at tonight. Saw Incubus put on a hell of a show last night, but I couldn't stop thinking of bro rape....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.