Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Timber King

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Timber King

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPUmpyqFyQk
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8blFQb9Pb8k
  3. ^ Pregame song I played a lot @ college. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH1jPOl5Tqw&feature=related
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OF8qnyYg0Q
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ol5toiyKVA
  6. This was the opening band at the first concert I ever went to (Switchfoot).
  7. I'm really digging this track. Very chill.
  8. COWABUNGA!!!!
  9. 4:10 onward = EPIC WIN!!! It's great to hear live GNR songs where Axl Rose isn't being a tool.
  10. I picked up 2 live albums today:
  11. Incredible live performance on air.
  12. The opening line is hilarious!
  13. Bury it, I won't let you bury it. I won't let you smother it. I won't let you murder it...
  14. JULY 14th
  15. I've never been so alone, and I....I've never been so alive
  16. Read this to the tune of Ke$ha's "Tik Tok." This is hilarious!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.